Boston Bruins 22-‘23 Bruins roster and trade proposals discussions. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
Carolina is definitely up tempo but they are a physical team too. They punished our dmen and kept our forwards outside of the front of net.

(Physical doesn't mean fighting)

V
They were dirty though. Three of them left, Nino, Trochuk and DeAngelo.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Seems strange that CBJ wouldn't just take someone like Smith back with an extra pick. Seems like an easy way to get the trade done and doesn't really cost them anything. Quickly looking at CapFriendly it looks like Smith and Gavrikov have a difference in base salary of 100,000, seems like that shouldn't be a deal breaker if they don't want to spend more real $$
Unless Sweeney either thinks that he can get something for him, or he knows that a contender (doubtfully) wants him.

Reactions: bbfan419

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Sportsnet just saying schenn trade is close and he's sitting out for trade reasons, they feel something is imminent.

Schenn is of interest to a number of NHL teams, including the Boston Bruins and Calgary Flames. His return to Vancouver is not believed to be related to the looming birth, only to prepare for a trade.

Reactions: The don godfather

Drunkenfish

Oct 1, 2018
Sportsnet just saying schenn trade is close and he's sitting out for trade reasons, they feel something is imminent.

Schenn is of interest to a number of NHL teams, including the Boston Bruins and Calgary Flames. His return to Vancouver is not believed to be related to the looming birth, only to prepare for a trade.
Good God! Go somewhere else you untalented bastard!

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

Poor guy….about to have a kid and likely soon to be uprooted.

I say this sincerely as a father and I’m not questioning his character or anything…just putting myself in his shoes.

I don’t know if this is his first or 19th kid, but I know that it would be really tough for me to be hundreds if not thousands of miles away from my newborn and wife.

Given that, is investing in someone who is dealing with that, the right move.

Again…not judging him and I wouldn’t blame him a bit if he were distracted when he got to his new team, but is it the right fit?

StonedZboril

Jul 8, 2022
Everyone in this thread panicking about the Leafs adding RoR because it upgrades their scoring, must not realize we are 2nd in the league in goals scored right behind the Oilers. Even with the Leafs adds they aren’t gonna make up the gap between them and us. Also our defense and goaltending is waaaay better and we are looking to improve our defense more. Let’s calm down now.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Poor guy….about to have a kid and likely soon to be uprooted.

I say this sincerely as a father and I’m not questioning his character or anything…just putting myself in his shoes.

I don’t know if this is his first or 19th kid, but I know that it would be really tough for me to be hundreds if not thousands of miles away from my newborn and wife.

Given that, is investing in someone who is dealing with that, the right move.

Again…not judging him and I wouldn’t blame him a bit if he were distracted when he got to his new team, but is it the right fit?
Yea it would be tough. I think their due date is March 3rd, same as the trade deadline.

Reactions: sarge88

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario

Schenn will be much cheaper then gavrikov I'm in.

Reactions: Tbaybruin and TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad