Status
Not open for further replies.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
A1E10873-F8C1-45B2-B35E-F7E6A36A4257.gif

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018

I think we’ll get him and many won’t be happy with what we give up. I think it will be in the lines of Lohrei + a 1st, maybe we get a Nyquist or someone back.

Personally I don’t mind the high price. This is this group’s biggest chance of winning one more Cup. I’d rather see it done than wait for a couple guys who might be good after 2025. But I also understand the concern/dislike many of us will have

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

I think we’ll get him and many won’t be happy with what we give up. I think it will be in the lines of Lohrei + a 1st, maybe we get a Nyquist or someone back.

Personally I don’t mind the high price. This is this group’s biggest chance of winning one more Cup. I’d rather see it done than wait for a couple guys who might be good after 2025. But I also understand the concern/dislike many of us will have

If he signs an extension like Lindholm did then I'm fine paying that price. Your top 4 is set for a long time.

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023

Giving up a first + Lohrei for a rental that seems determined to hit free agency is insanity. Even if you subscribe to the idea that we should be selling absolutely everything in pursuit of a cup this year, that’s still too much for Gavrikov.

ylekot

Still evaluating..
Feb 2, 2010
Paxton Massachusetts

If this is in fact the outline of a deal hopefully we are dumping a contract on them

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
What's this fascination with gavrikov???!! The leafs landed o'Reilly that beast ! And this is the answer ???! Wtf. Forbert is playing all world we dont need another 10 point dman. Get me a chychrun or something shiny like timo. There better be more moves especially scoring wise leafs firepower scares me and I'm hoping tampa takes care of them. That's a desperate organization and a scary one right now. We need to prepare the leafs are coming for us. Donny do your thing. If he cant get a shiny toy then pay very little and get some help like brassard for a 5th and not overpay for a guy like gavrikov. I'm very concerned about the hype for this guy.

• Love
Reactions: Mad Dr Pepper

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
So, we are NOT being invaded by Quebec?

If the cap dump has to go elsewhere then it will cost.
No, we are not being invaded by Quebec.

It was always going to cost and even moreso now with how we've been playing this season.

I for one am happy it was canceled because I was having severe anxiety about whether to go or not as I was invited to attend.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
What's this fascination with gavrikov???!! The leafs landed o'Reilly that beast ! And this is the answer ???! Wtf. Forbert is playing all world we dont need another 10 point dman. Get me a chychrun or something shiny like timo. There better be more moves especially scoring wise leafs firepower scares me and I'm hoping tampa takes care of them. That's a desperate organization and a scary one right now. We need to prepare the leafs are coming for us. Donny do your thing.
Roslovic would be nice with Gavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad