GDT: #21; Saving Private Jones. Oilers v Canucks - Feb 23 - 8 PM on SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Rishaug is pretty much the ambulance chaser for the org. Anytime a player goes off ice or is missing from practice he insinuates the worst.

Edit: that said, it's clear that Drai is nursing some sort of injury in this case. Probably resting him as much as possible.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Gordian Knot

Jul 3, 2016
Where u ?
giphy (1) (5).gif

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This is a dangerous set of games. The Oilers never match up well with Vancouver mainly because they forecheck more aggressively than most other teams which the defense still struggles with and they are desperate for wins so this blowout talk is crazy.

Getting a split of the two games would be an acceptable, and likely, outcome.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
yes I watch. Back in 2017, we played Anaheim 2nd Rd. Games were starting at 1145 pm. One game went into double OT. Got to bed at 445 am and gone to work at 6 am

I always stay up for playoff games as well. I tend to enjoy regular season weekday games more in the evenings though as opposed to nights, but then I'm watching solo (no HFOil), so there's a trade off and therefore sometimes gotta suck up the late hour.

5 am here

Was on my honeymoon during the '06 final. Had to wake for games at 7AM to listen on internet radio. Great way to start a day!

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
This is a dangerous set of games. The Oilers never match up well with Vancouver mainly because they forecheck more aggressively than most other teams which the defense still struggles with and they are desperate for wins so this blowout talk is crazy.

Getting a split of the two games would be an acceptable, and likely, outcome.
Yeah, they forecheck fairly hard. This is where you need our puck movers to move it fast and catch them going back.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I always stay up for playoff games as well. I tend to enjoy regular season weekday games more in the evenings though as opposed to nights, but then I'm watching solo (no HFOil), so there's a trade off and therefore sometimes gotta suck up the late hour.

Was on my honeymoon during the '06 final. Had to wake for games at 7AM to listen on internet radio. Great way to start a day!

I was actually working in Edmonton in 06 and got to witness it 1st hand. Man there was some good parties on Whyte Ave after victories . I got to see a lot of ta-tas flashed. Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad