GDT: #21; Saving Private Jones. Oilers v Canucks - Feb 23 - 8 PM on SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
I got the audio book of that, holy shit is it long and in depth

don't think I even got to the war yet
Haha. My wife just said I can’t believe people actually read that it’s bigger than the Bible...lol

I’m not even a 1/4 in the book. Hitler just finished his cull and is now the dictator.

Reactions: McTrashBoat

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Haha. My wife just said I can’t believe people actually read that it’s bigger than the Bible...lol

I’m not even a 1/4 in the book. Hitler just finished his cull and is now the dictator.

If your ever interested in anything on the Eastern Front check out anything by David L Glantz. He is the gold standard for WW2 1941-45 in the east. His books are bibles as well.

Reactions: RattsSSV

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Update on the chicken. My son threw a friggin magnet in the oven. Didn’t see it, house started stinking. Chicken is ruined and the house smells like burnt rubber chemicals. Ugh gross!!!! Smell is making me sick.

Any who...

Reactions: Ginger Papa

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Update on the chicken. My son threw a friggin magnet in the oven. Didn’t see it, house started stinking. Chicken is ruined and the house smells like burnt rubber chemicals. Ugh gross!!!! Smell is making me sick.

Any who...

Open the windows!!! Order some deep fried chicken from Skip The Losses!

Reactions: tardigrade81

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I know we were having a discussion about the piss poor quality of Oilers facebook groups a while back. Well, here's something that just made me f***ing laugh out loud for a solid few minutes.

Attachments

• 20210223_191534.jpg
    20210223_191534.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Porkleaker

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I bet we could come up with a list of questions. We pick a mod to go ask the questions at the press conference.

do we have any mods that can speak proper sentences?

I can only speak for myself and say that I would go OT, press until I got a real answer and wouldn't take any shit, all while mumbling incoherently.

Reactions: gordonhught

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Haha I was waiting for that commercial as well after you posted this and saw it right before I went upstairs for dinner.

Seems a kid pissing himself in the back seat isn’t good for your brand.
They changed that commercial a while ago. I can only recall seeing the original version a couple times and it’s been this one since. Hyundai must have hired the same morons that came up with Tim Hortons last two commercials.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I know we were having a discussion about the piss poor quality of Oilers facebook groups a while back. Well, here's something that just made me f***ing laugh out loud for a solid few minutes.

I wouldn't trade him for prime Drew Doughty either.

:sarcasm:

Holy shit that is a no brainer trade if I've ever seen one even though that Dale Brennan looking mofo has always been on craptacular teams.

Reactions: ujju2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->