GDT: #21; Saving Private Jones. Oilers v Canucks - Feb 23 - 8 PM on SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012

Do you stay up to watch these late starts live? I've tried a few times this year since I've been working from home, but I'm so riled up by the end that I usually have trouble falling asleep for at least an hour afterward and then the next day is a struggle.

Edit: Didn't see this posted:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Thank you for the kind words everyone (yes I just woke up)!

I can't "like" your posts directed @ me because I have 5 Weeks 4 Ftg, so take this for what its worth.

Unknown.jpeg

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
The buyout option and NM is what makes Neal better to have, but honestly, Lucic would be more useful in our bottom 6 than him lol. You can't even depend on Neal to play more than 1 game in a row. Please buy him out.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Per Stauffer - James Neal is out tonight, did not make the road trip.

Bear skating, will determine if he will play later today.

Smith is starting.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Do you stay up to watch these late starts live? I've tried a few times this year since I've been working from home, but I'm so riled up by the end that I usually have trouble falling asleep for at least an hour afterward and then the next day is a struggle.

Probably letting him rest until the game. He flew down.

Reactions: dssource

Captain Controversy

Apr 30, 2015
Alberta

[/QUOTE

Yesterday, the coach said Leon is good to go for today and that they gave him an extra day off.

Reactions: dssource

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

yes I watch. Back in 2017, we played Anaheim 2nd Rd. Games were starting at 1145 pm. One game went into double OT. Got to bed at 445 am and gone to work at 6 am

Brown Cat

Hates OP
Jan 7, 2021

Ah f*** here we go. The injuries.

Brown Cat

Hates OP
Jan 7, 2021
I feel both good about this game but also a little nervous.

Put ya foot on their necks and don't let off, thanks!
Yeah not sure what it is with Canucks. Even on their worst years, they were always a bitch to play against. Don't remember the last time they were completely dominated by the Oilers on a consistent basis.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018

It was jus a maintenance day off for him yesterday

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Here is Gregor on Drai missing practice. Rishaug tweet seems to be picking up some traction around here:

I believe @Drivesaitl has been talking about this for a while now. Hopefully nothing that can be aggravated into a serious injury.

Reactions: Drivesaitl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad