Prospect Info: 2024 World Juniors

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I wouldn't worry about that at all. Once the exhibition games start they will move players around depending on how they are playing.
Yeah I wouldnt worry either, hes also playing with the only returning player. That line wont be a "4th" line and I would expect those guys to play a lot of minutes.

Canada just got Poitras back from Boston which is huge for them because their weakness in the line up was the high end skill aspect. Hes a legit number one guy in that tournament that was looking good in the NHL.

I bet when they start skating with him Danielsons line is Rehkopf - Beck - Danielson. Rehkpf is a goal per game player in the O, that line will actually be really good

Reactions: Go Wings

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
Pellikka's preseason stats were bad too, while we are talking about meaningless things
i’m this dudes biggest fan on the board. I’ve watched like 15 of his W games this year. He hasnt had a very good season thus far. Better as of late. But the 3 games isn’t a small sample size it’s a continuation of what he’s done so far in the W as well. Hopefully he works his way up the WJC team and has a killer tournament. I’d love nothing more

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
Already prepping the excuses for when Danielson doesn’t score any goals
1703094209611.jpeg

Reactions: Rzombo4 prez

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
rooting for Nate. But Benson is sticking in the NHL and is one of Buffalo’s best players. He’s also very good defensively.

Once he gains strength he’ll be a superstar.

I wish our scouts would get out of their own way and stop trying to outsmart everyone.
Sometimes it works (Seider), but usually it doesn’t (Rasmussen, all of our 2nd rounders)

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
rooting for Nate. But Benson is sticking in the NHL and is one of Buffalo’s best players. He’s also very good defensively.

Once he gains strength he’ll be a superstar.

I wish our scouts would get out of their own way and stop trying to outsmart everyone.
Sometimes it works (Seider), but usually it doesn’t (Rasmussen, all of our 2nd rounders)
Perhaps a therapist can help you get over the fact that the Wings passed on Benson...

Reactions: SirloinUB

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes