GDT: 2024 WJC Games: GOLD - USA | SILVER - SWE | BRONZE - CZE | 4TH - FIN

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
The Summer Showcase starts in 5 minutes. US Blue has Brindley, Hagens, Musty, Smith, Moore and Perreault

Fowler didn't start.

Last edited:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Not his fault. Though I would usually believe that a recent draftee will need to be insane or picked way high to have a legitimate shot at a WJC especially for the 2 super powers. Clearly, Augustine was, is and will be the No1. So it is a battle for number 2. Fowler has an insane chance there. It's him or Muszelik.

The 7th goal, it's the worst I've seen Fowler being deported in a long time. The guy usually never overcommits.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012

Hutson Assist - 4:40
Hutson Scrum - 19:03
Hutson Sick Pass/deke - 21:21
Eiserman Goal - 12:54

what a game from Hutson, just wow.

And again he saves the best for last.

It really does suck he doesn’t have Mete’s skating. One time I saw him chase down a potential breakaway and hell’s bells he got there plenty fast but my god did he have to work his ass off to get there.

He’s gonna have to be a cardio beast if he can’t shore up that technique.

But those plays. He looks strong in that scrum and one time where he absorbed a hit and still made a play. Nice D plays too but you do see his limitations there a bit.

Amazing stuff but you just wish certain things came a bit easier to him.

Kinda like Engstrom lol

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
And again he saves the best for last.

It really does suck he doesn’t have Mete’s skating. One time I saw him chase down a potential breakaway and hell’s bells he got there plenty fast but my god did he have to work his ass off to get there.

He’s gonna have to be a cardio beast if he can’t shore up that technique.

But those plays. He looks strong in that scrum and one time where he absorbed a hit and still made a play. Nice D plays too but you do see his limitations there a bit.

Amazing stuff but you just wish certain things came a bit easier to him.

Kinda like Engstrom lol

His skating and speed look improved, when his D partner McCarthy (who's the captain next season) got injured at the end of the season he was likely playing 30 mins or so a night. And that was at the end of the season, so i'm not too worried about him getting tired out there as he seems to know when to turn it on and when to coast, better then most.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
His skating and speed look improved, when his D partner McCarthy (who's the captain next season) got injured at the end of the season he was likely playing 30 mins or so a night. And that was at the end of the season, so i'm not too worried about him getting tired out there as he seems to know when to turn it on and when to coast, better then most.
For sure. It’s gonna be harder in the bigs to do that because he’s gonna have to work that much harder. He’s going to have to work harder for everything.

And by ‘one time’ I meant in the video you just showed. Like he looked pretty damn fast there. It was impressive I thought. But again he had to put in a ton of effort to do that. It’s not the end of the world but you see that the criticisms are valid. Not to the point where they’re insurmountable imo but they’re things that make him trickier to project.

And thanks again. These videos are incredible work from you.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
If the Slaf reports are true you just know they’re slapping that breathing mask on Hutson 24/7.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

boring as shit, but he made a nice combo of saves starting at 6:03, although even with the added slow mo I couldn't tell if he got a piece of it or the skater just pushed it wide as that should have been an easy goal.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Augustine not dressed for intrasquad. Fowler is dressed but didn't swap, other team did.

Looks like Augustine-Fowler are 1 and 2 right now and they're trying to figure out goalie 3

Reactions: Sagikev and Redux91

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Augustine not dressed for intrasquad. Fowler is dressed but didn't swap, other team did.

Looks like Augustine-Fowler are 1 and 2 right now and they're trying to figure out goalie 3
Does Fowler have another year of junior eligibility after this upcoming season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad