baconandbread

Oct 30, 2019
We all need Rongos avatars too.
Designer.jpeg
Here Goes The Trouba Train

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Sadly our playoff records aren’t that impressive since we have very large percentage of our existence not in it and only 1 sustained streak to give folks a chance to climb up it.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Couldn’t make it to PNC tonight and watched game late.

Great win. LaFreniere sure looked like a #1 draft pick tonight but Canes had more than one line contribute for the W. Just imagine where we would be with another 3 PP goals.

Oh and Freddie was meh except for that superb Kakko save just before the PP goal. Rags will come out firing in game 5 and we may need our goalie to “win” one. Can he do it….not the way he has been playing and we need another level from him.

“Ace” from TNT unfair/incorrect in suggesting that RBA never makes adjustments in his question to Skjei.
He has tweaked the PP all year and count me happy that he moved Burns off PP1.

Last edited:

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Something tells me Rod goes back to Andersen since he got the win. Only goal on him is the 3rd, and of course NY got a little lucky with it. Luck is on their side. No doubt about it. He didn't cover the post well, though.

Onto game 5. I don't expect some miraculous come back, but a win in MSG would be satisfying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tryamw

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Something tells me Rod goes back to Andersen since he got the win. Only goal on him is the 3rd, and of course NY got a little lucky with it. Luck is on their side. No doubt about it. He didn't cover the post well, though.

Onto game 5. I don't expect some miraculous come back, but a win in MSG would be satisfying.
You're prob right. But sealing the post is day 1 stuff and the fact that he couldn't be bothered to do that in such a critical situation means he should be fired into the sun.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
You're prob right. But sealing the post is day 1 stuff and the fact that he couldn't be bothered to do that in such a critical situation means he should be fired into the sun.
Instead of letting in a goal that hits the dead center of the net from the high center slot.

Potato Potahto

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad