GDT: 2024 WJC Games: GOLD - USA | SILVER - SWE | BRONZE - CZE | 4TH - FIN

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I read the whole notebook.

Here is it summed up (he's an ex Leafs scout during the Dubas regime)

If you are small and produce offense = you are good prospect.
If you are big, played a defensive role, or have pro habits = you are bad prospect.

Shows in the Leafs build, tbh.
Are you saying we could trade Mesar for Knie...

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Crikey! who's the arsewipe that made the title of that clickbait crap? No gloves were dropped, what a drongo.lol
Good for the kid though getting involved and protecting his hands, should use gloves more often to scrap it out, makes sense to do so.

it was meant to be a bit tongue and cheek since I just had 2 vids for the Xhekaj brothers with that title and I didn't think anyone would really be clicking on it because they thought Lane Hutson dropped the gloves vs say not clicking on it because of a different title. Plus I couldn't think of a different title for him fighting without his helmet on vs a 6'4 Swede, with youtube you have to be careful what words you put in the title. They tried to ban one of my vids for a title having the word Sniped and a Rocket of a Shot. I had to ask for a review.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
There are never more arrogant teams than American teams in any sport. Typical American arrogant, disrespectful behaviour at the end that was just gross but unfortunately unsurprising.

Team Canada with Bedard, Fantilli, Wright, Korchinski, Luneau and Molendyk would be the best team in this tournament. Also, putting Dumais in the lineup over Nadeau was stupid. Even though Rousseau was not the problem, I had absolutely no faith in a tiny goalie like him against the Americans if we ended up getting there. I would love to see some combine measurements as he does not even look like the 5'11" that he is listed at.

That being said, congrats to the Americans as they had a very strong roster and earned the gold. Canada had the most inexperienced WJC entry that I can ever remember seeing them ice and it showed.
Canada in mens hockey is right there, and lets not get into soccer....lots of arrogant teams there. The difference is sports the US isn't great at, they just don't care about, as a nation.

Reactions: Tyson

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
it was meant to be a bit tongue and cheek since I just had 2 vids for the Xhekaj brothers with that title and I didn't think anyone would really be clicking on it because they thought Lane Hutson dropped the gloves vs say not clicking on it because of a different title. Plus I couldn't think of a different title for him fighting without his helmet on vs a 6'4 Swede, with youtube you have to be careful what words you put in the title. They tried to ban one of my vids for a title having the word Sniped and a Rocket of a Shot. I had to ask for a review.
You? then you should be ashamed of yourself,2 minutes in the sin bin and feel shame. lol
Only teasing, thanks for the vids but those titles you mentioned will get you on the ''no fly'' list if you're not careful.

Reactions: montreal

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
U18 women's going on in Switzerland now. Sorry about hijacking thread.

My cousin playing for Canada. That's another first cousin in photo, my Aunt to her right. Aunt is about 79. The rest are distant relatives and friends. All from my community. They flew to Switzerland to cheer on team Canada.

I got text from her, saying we play Saturday at 10. Czechia. It's on TSN

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1705050590078.jpg
    FB_IMG_1705050590078.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: bopeep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad