Transfer: 2024 Winter Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Chicago are close to acquiring Gent striker Hugo Cuypers for €13M but only if Gent find a replacement today. Cuypers is the reigning top goalscorer in the Belgian League, he had 27 goals last season although this season he his been a bit more of a set up man.

it's done

Reactions: Gecklund

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Didn’t want to start a thread for it but curious for the older generation - thoughts?

@Evilo

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Didn’t want to start a thread for it but curious for the older generation - thoughts?

@Evilo

Let's not forget the only reason Messi is the GOAT is because he was allowed to use HGH as a teen. He likely wouldn't have grown to above 5 feet tall without them, that's why his low center of gravity is the best of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Let's not forget the only reason Messi is the GOAT is because he was allowed to use HGH as a teen. He likely wouldn't have grown to above 5 feet tall without them, that's why his low center of gravity is the best of all time.
Different relative to continued use as an adult

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Different relative to continued use as an adult

100%, unless the players were not told what they were taking. I know that sounds naive, but we saw after East Germany fell in the 80's that many of their athletes weren't told what they were given or were told they were vitamins.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
100%, unless the players were not told what they were taking. I know that sounds naive, but we saw after East Germany fell in the 80's that many of their athletes weren't told what they were given or were told they were vitamins.
My friend's mother who was a pro swimmer in the 80s grew a mustache from all the shit she was given in commie Romania

• Wow
Reactions: spintheblackcircle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad