Transfer: 2024 Winter Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Didn’t want to start a thread for it but curious for the older generation - thoughts?

@Evilo

Well known in football.
Cantona told about it when he was active. Players that played for Juve said all team in Italy in the 90s were loaded and taking booster shots every week.
Weirdly enough, almost nobody got caught.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Carragher and Neville - mostly Neville - say a lot of stupid shit but man I could listen to them talk about shit for hours

10x if Roy is involved

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I know baseball and the home run hitters got the bulk of the steroids/dopping allegations, so for awhile, people just assumed it was the people that needed strength and bulk, but the reality is, doping was likely widespread across all sports and positions within the sport.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Well known in football.
Cantona told about it when he was active. Players that played for Juve said all team in Italy in the 90s were loaded and taking booster shots every week.
Weirdly enough, almost nobody got caught.
Pep Guardiola got caught though

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Since people aren't discussing transfers here anymore, I'll share this:

Personally not a fan. If referees would actually have the balls to use their yellow cards correctly this wouldn't be needed. And blue cards just sound weird.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Since people aren't discussing transfers here anymore, I'll share this:

Personally not a fan. If referees would actually have the balls to use their yellow cards correctly this wouldn't be needed.
They should stick the players in little cages in the technical area for this and allow fans to throw tomatoes at them. Only way I’m in favor of this.

Reactions: luiginb and maclean

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
They should stick the players in little cages in the technical area for this and allow fans to throw tomatoes at them. Only way I’m in favor of this.

You mean beer? Oh wait, they can't even drink beer at football games in the UK can they

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Can't get caught if you skip the tests a'la Rio Ferdinand.
Fascinating people believe that they are clean and playing every 2 days full intensity games just with spaghetti.

It's a multi million business, of course they will do anything possible to get that 0.1% extra chance to win and earn a lot more $$$. This applies to almost all other elite sports, too. From our ice hockey, to tennis, basketball, American football, cycling, track and field, you name it

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
It's a shame they don't mention names, perhaps the defeat at the European Championship still stings, and a lot. Like all the beatings they took in those years.

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona

Tebas should shut the f*** up.

1707412212854.png

The French doing a fine job making sure Mbappe leaves anyway

• Wow
Reactions: S E P H

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Not sure what the difference is between this coming Summer and last Summer as regards Mbappe. Maybe there’s an agreement between PSG and Mbappe this time? I’m guessing not and it’ll be more drama this Summer. The most interesting part of the story of Mbappe comes might be who leaves Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad