Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs: Patriots finish 4-13, Will pick 3rd. Mayo hired as HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Was not sure who to cheer for before the playoffs and was never a fan of Houston, but CJ Stroud is a player I really like, kid has a great arm and is showing how Carolina screwed up by passing on him, hoping for Houston to win it all, guess I will pick the Rams from the NFC.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

I don't understand this...why is there a need to run in?

FWIW...

"Belichick leaned too heavily on former director of player personnel Nick Caserio and often bypassed advice from his scouting department, according to league sources. The recurring theme had become a major point of contention among Patriots scouts, who felt their input was largely ignored when it was time to set the draft board or make their selections."
Seeing what Caserio is doing in Houston maybe we didn't lean on him enough

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Ah ok, sounds like a recipe for fights. They would be better off just selling standing room tickets with a designated standing area per person.
I'm not sure how the tickets are sold for standing room only but you would think they would sell it by section to avoid everyone running to the same place

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH

I don't understand this...why is there a need to run in?

Seeing what Caserio is doing in Houston maybe we didn't lean on him enough

I greet the students each morning as they come into the school.

We have a kid who literally sprints from his car. It’s awful.

I can promise you I most definitely do not sprint to work in the morning.

Reactions: Johnnyduke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad