2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs General Discussion

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I don't know for who to root for in the MIN-DAL series. Mutual annihilation and a bye for the winner of SEA-COL next round would work for me.

I'm rooting for Jamie Benn to take out Dean Evason with a cheap shot.

Goes to hit a guy by the bench, misses, and "accidentally" leaps into a superman flying elbow to his grill so he has to get it all bandaged up and I don't have to look at his stupid face any time soon.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Panthers looking good
A0x2DDq.png

Reactions: The Merchant

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
No Fleury

Not that it's the wrong decision, but how does this happen to Fleury literally every year?

Goes to a team without a clear cut #1. Plays well. Loses the #1 job to the other guy who comes out of nowhere and plays great. It's eery.

Started with Murray in Pittsburgh too. The guys that beat him can only sustain it long enough for him to be traded out of town too.

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
The fact that Florida don't (can't) play their healthy 10M AAV goalie, that is still under contract for 3 more seasons, is quite something when you think about it.

Reactions: The Moops

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I honestly have no clue who to root for between Dallas and Minny.
You and me brother.

The fact that Florida don't (can't) play their healthy 10M AAV goalie, that is still under contract for 3 more seasons, is quite something when you think about it.
Brobrosky has had the weirdest career, two Vezinas surrounded by overpaid crap.

Reactions: The Moops

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I had no idea, I'm not following the East, games are too early.
Their goalies couldn't stop a puck. Bob sucked and Knight sucked too until having to leave for rehab...but then Lyon arrived from nowhere, did well, and here we are.

They were far out of the playoff picture at the trade deadline until that incredible run with Lyon and managed to squeak in.

Reactions: Metallo

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I really don't want the Avs to get Oettinger but I really would like the opportunity for a revenge against Dallas.

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I really don't want the Avs to get Oettinger but I really would like the opportunity for a revenge against Dallas.
All I care about is injuries. I think Minny would be more likely to injure our players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad