Patriots/NFL 2023 Regular Season - 1-4: Week 6 @ Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
This Jaleel McLaughlin cat on Denver is legit

I expect the broncos to cover but lose tonight, not confident enough to bet it though. I think it will be lowish scoring so I bet the under. Thursday games are weird

Reactions: The National

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
False

Juju last season: 78 for 933 and 3 tds
Juju best season: 111 for 1426 and 7 tds

Sutton last season: 64 for 829 and 2 tds
Sutton best season: 72 for 1112 and 6 tds

Jeudy's best season: 67 for 972 and 6 tds

Parker: 72 for 1202 and 9 tds

If you want to look at te and rb, the spread gets even worse. Mac has had AT LEAST comparable if not better weapons and line and is FAR worse.
Lol imagine thinking anybody in the league would take Juju or Parker over those guys. Would be unanimous across the league. Make a poll on the football board listing the 4 and ask them to select the top two if you want.

Russ looking sneaky great tonight!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mione134

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
YEAH COURTLAND SUTTON IS WORSE THAN PARKER AND JUJU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANJAJAJAJA

Next time a pats receiver makes that play will be the first. I’d give a finger for a receiver as good as Sutton and he’s not even all that great post-injury

Reactions: Mione134

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Lol imagine thinking anybody in the league would take Juju or Parker over those guys. Would be unanimous across the league. Make a poll on the football board listing the 4 and ask them to select the top two if you want.

Russ looking sneaky great tonight!!!

Lol. When the cold hard numbers prove you wrong, go with feelings.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Lol. When the cold hard numbers prove you wrong, go with feelings.
We are talking about now, not who had the best career

Yeah man Courtland is worse than them LMAO

And look at that Russell Wilson completely unraveling behind a dodgy line! Those posts really holding up from this morning

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
YEAH COURTLAND SUTTON IS WORSE THAN PARKER AND JUJU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANJAJAJAJA

Next time a pats receiver makes that play will be the first. I’d give a finger for a receiver as good as Sutton and he’s not even all that great post-injury
If the pats had a real qb, they would.

We are talking about now, not who had the best career

Yeah man Courtland is worse than them LMAO

And look at that Russell Wilson completely unraveling behind a dodgy line! Those posts really holding up from this morning

Keep moving the goalposts.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
At least our fraud makes peanuts

Keep moving the goalposts.
That’s not moving the goalposts, we are talking about who has better weapons now. You’re making arguments based on stats a half decade ago. Watch them play this year and stop being a goofball.

I’ve never seen multiple posts completely unravel so quickly between Russ’s play behind a crap line and Sutton making that catch

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
At least our fraud makes peanuts

That’s not moving the goalposts, we are talking about who has better weapons now. You’re making arguments based on stats a half decade ago. Stop being a goofball

I’ve never seen multiple posts completely unravel so quickly between Russ’s play behind a crap line and Sutton making that catch
Last season is a half decade ago? Interesting.

Your entire argument is circular.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
My biggest problem with streaming is I'm not tuning into TNF and keeping it on till end of the game. I would probably check in on it and flip around to other stuff but that's really impossible with streaming. Or it's a pain in the ass anyway. So the end result is me never turning it on.

Reactions: Kate08

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Last season is a half decade ago? Interesting.
Did you not cite stats from 5 years ago as well to try and support your argument? Did your guys outproduce Parker last year? Yes?
And Juju’s knee is reported to be shit, that’s coming from Breer and that’s why he didn’t do much this summer. He looks like shit. If you can’t see that you can’t evaluate football.

You can ask anybody anywhere who the top 2 guys out of those 4 are right now and you will get an overwhelming answer. Jeudy outperformed both of them last year and Sutton almost matched Juju’s production when playing with a trash Ass QB compared to Mahomes. Juju has fallen off a cliff. Parker hasnt been good in a half decade. But yeah you can cite Parker’s 2019 as to why he’s better than Courtland Sutton or Jerry Jeudy if you must. Why do you think Sutton got a way better contract than Juju? Seems like the way they were both valued across the league speaks for itself

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
At this point the season is lost IMO whats the harm?
Oh I wouldn't mind. Frankly I don't think Mac Jones is deserving of playing right now. Everyone always turns that into a stupid argument about how Mac is better than Zappe. It's not about that. When you play like Mac has the last two games maybe sitting for a game or two isn't the end of the world. It doesn't matter who the backup is.

Reactions: Troublesome 85

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Did you not cite stats from 5 years ago as well to try and support your argument? Did your guys outproduce Parker last year? Yes?
And Juju’s knee is reported to be shit, that’s coming from Breer and that’s why he didn’t do much this summer. He looks like shit. If you can’t see that you can’t evaluate football.

You can ask anybody anywhere who the top 2 guys out of those 4 are right now and you will get an overwhelming answer. Jeudy outperformed both of them last year and Sutton almost matched Juju’s production when playing with a trash Ass QB compared to Mahomes. Juju has fallen off a cliff. Parker hasnt been good in a half decade. But yeah you can cite Parker’s 2019 as to why he’s better than Courtland Sutton or Jerry Jeudy if you must. Why do you think Sutton got a way better contract than Juju? Seems like the way they were both valued across the league speaks for itself
Cold hard numbers vs feelings.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Oh I wouldn't mind. Frankly I don't think Mac Jones is deserving of playing right now. Everyone always turns that into a stupid argument about how Mac is better than Zappe. It's not about that. When you play like Mac has the last two games maybe sitting for a game or two isn't the end of the world. It doesn't matter who the backup is.

Wouldnt mind Cunningham either maybe see what he can do. At least he could escape and run from pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad