Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Horrified? Why?

Because she'll always be as young as I am (4 years difference she's older). And when I see her, I see her playing one of my favorite book characters.
Screenshot_20230725_205216_Chrome.jpg

Then she was with Woody. It just....was a lot :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: NeelyDan

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Did Don Godfather write this article? Why on earth would we need to sign any of those guys?
Not adverse if say Suter plays wing too. But really none of those guys are an upgrade to center depth. Just another one to add to hopeful pile.
Ok I’m not the only one

Anyone who’s watched Merkulov in Providence knows this guy is legit

I’d put him between 63 and 74 see what you got
Same legit as Knight? Hehe, I’ll believe it when I see it. I think he is good, just not sure you’ll get a coach to bite on him between his top line in his first pro year. They don’t plan to rebuild which is why they went 1yr deal nuts on NHL roster guys.

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
I like Brown- he’s kind of a prick and every coach loves him

Ballsy pickup
Waste of money at 31 and still barely gets to play is Ballsy for a different reason then yours

Typical Bruins management block a kid to play bum

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Hall is more of a top 6 guy than Zacha is throughout his career. He just ended up on one of the best regular season teams where they had the luxury of dropping him to third line.

Zacha is not some rookie he has been in the league since 2016. He is who he is. He couldnt be a top center in NJ either at the end before being traded he was on their third line. good complimentary player, but so far has failed to prove he is anymore than that. They'll give him a chance, but its a gamble. Its like the Smith gamble thinking he was a top 6 guy because he had a good few weeks on the first line. A full season will show if he can handle it.

NO chance Poitras is ready. That would put him in a position to fail. He needs time in Providence. Center is the hardest position for a NHLer to break into. Too much responsibility and they arent putting him over Coyle, Zacha, Frederic or Geekie. Barring trades, and Krejci, this is your center depth.
That's not a PO caliber C corp. Huge downgrades lines 1-3 even if u flip Geekie and Frederic. They took a hit on W also. Pucks is going to be in their end more than last year for certain.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
They can do something.

Not sure what though.

I recall feeling the Bruins future was bleak when Orr didn't come back. But they were OK.
They were okay because Sinden saw the writing on the wall (that Orr's knee was cooked) and traded for Brad Park. Park at least filled the void for the most part even though he was no Orr, he got it done.
Who is Sweeneys Brad Park?

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
They were okay because Sinden saw the writing on the wall (that Orr's knee was cooked) and traded for Brad Park. Park at least filled the void for the most part even though he was no Orr, he got it done.
Who is Sweeneys Brad Park?
You have a good memory. Sinden brought in Park and Cheevers 1975-76 along with Middleton and McNab in 1976-77. Totally turned the team around as without those 3
trades and Cheevers they were going to turn into a .500 team or worse.

Lot harder to pull off deals like that now or try to free Agency out of the bind.

Reactions: ylekot and Gordoff

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Pasta probably thinking "how much money is actually enough money to be here for the next 7+"
Pretty sure the Pastrnak family isn't going to have to worry about money again. He's paid enough to not care.

Keep Jake. Sign Lindholm next year.

Win/win
How often do people say, Sign [insert UFA center that everyone wants] next year?

Most of those players never make it there, especially top of the roster centers.

Impossible, no, but not often.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Who's Calgary trading for Marchand and DeBrusk?

Bruins Perfect Landing Spot for Lindholm​

The Bruins seem like the perfect landing spot for Lindholm for at least this season, and the way they remain competitive and have some skilled players locked in, he could be convinced to stay longer. With Bergeron’s retirement, the Bruins currently have Pavel Zacha and Charlie Coyle penciled into the top two center positions. To remain a top team, they will need an upgrade, as Coyle works better as a third-line center.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I'm thinking it will take a Debrusk to land a Lindholm? So who replaces Debrusk? Merkulov?
0.0 they are trading DeBrusk

It’s like selling your car when you live 20 miles from work and your backup is a bicycle

Jake DeBrusk scored 37 goals last 82 games without prime time PP

The next best LW under 35 is Trent Frederic

The best LW in system is Lauko

Zero point zero

Reactions: BradMarchandismydad

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
0.0 they are trading DeBrusk

It’s like selling your car when you live 20 miles from work and your backup is a bicycle

Jake DeBrusk scored 37 goals last 82 games without prime time PP

The next best LW under 35 is Trent Frederic

The best LW in system is Lauko

Zero point zero
Depends where you want to be weak I guess.

Reactions: Blowfish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad