smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
1688420479441.jpeg

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Mark scheifele rumors swirling around Boston I see. The guy can put up some serious points.
Oh my Bergeron and Scheif Me !!!!

Mark scheifele rumors swirling around Boston I see. The guy can put up some serious points.

Report: Bruins ‘have expressed some interest' in Jets center Mark Scheifele

Mon, Jul 3, 2023, 10:45 AM EDT·2 min read

The Boston Bruins are going to need another top-six center in the very near future, regardless of whether Patrice Bergeron and/or David Krejci retire this offseason.
Pavel Zacha and Charlie Coyle played well as the top two centers in Games 3 and 4 of last season's first-round playoff series against the Florida Panthers, but you're probably not winning a Stanley Cup if those two guys are your No. 1 and No. 2 centers. Zacha and Coyle are better suited as No. 2 and No. 3 centers, respectively.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He’s not holding the team hostage at all, they said they would operate under the impression he’s not returning until he decides to return

Cassidy had lost the room. Coaches have a shelf life, even good ones.

Neither of these are reasons to lose respect for Bergeron.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Bergeron is probably my 2nd favorite player of all time behind Bourque but I’ve lost a lot of respect for him these past couple years. His ultimatum regarding Cassidy last year (if that’s true) and now holding the team hostage by not announcing whether or not he’s retiring. He’s clearly putting himself ahead of the team.

That bastard!

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Bergeron is probably my 2nd favorite player of all time behind Bourque but I’ve lost a lot of respect for him these past couple years. His ultimatum regarding Cassidy last year (if that’s true) and now holding the team hostage by not announcing whether or not he’s retiring. He’s clearly putting himself ahead of the team.
What does SUTB really mean?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Can we trade for a guy that has a mesh shorts collection
Phil Kessel is a free agent

View attachment 725856
Brad Treveling pulling up to the free agent market: "I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma

Don't forget he also forced Don to sign his friends and they all turned out to be shit

Reactions: RiverbottomChuck

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
0B2151E5-4B4F-43C2-A65A-EF46ABB9785F.gif

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH

Shoebottom88

Feb 4, 2019
Scheifele would be great. Pasta-Scheifele-Marchy would be hard to stop. When was the last time Boston had a truly offensive center? Thornton? Wonder if Ullmark, Merkulov & Gryz would get it done?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
How are waivers ordered in the offseason anyway? Is it based on the final regular season standings, or is it like the draft order where the conference finalists bump up to 29-32, or something entirely different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille