Boston Bruins 2023 Off-Season CAP, Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I heard this same nonsense last year, I'm confident that when the season starts that this will be a playoff team. As long as we make the playoffs we can't do any worse then this year's juggernaut team come post-season time.
Of course they could get swept out instead of blowing a 3-1 lead, wait I take that back

Reactions: Gordoff

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Time will tell my friend. 20 fights?? 20 assists? 20 goals? Pressure free Lucic at league min I have zero issues with… alternative is Greer?? Come on.
Or he thinks it’s country club time like the rest did in the playoffs .

While I don’t mind Lucic I expect him to just bang a few bodies and that’s about it. Though when you are trying to give your young prospects a chance blocking them out of the lower lines is not helpful

Reactions: Gordoff

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
I lean heavily towards keeping Ullmark either way, but the chain of events from the playoffs onward, and tonight's rumor have me convinced they will move him. Wait for the one team without a starter. If all else fails, you keep him.

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
Watching the Sportsnet channel wished they’d post some of the names still left that are in the mixed to be picked in the 1st rnd

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I'm the camp to keep ullmark he ain't expensive at 5 million. Hes a vezina trophy winner . Sway and ullmark dynamic duo keeps us in the thick of things.

With the roster hits we are taking this year goaltending is the one luxury we have that can be used to bolster the roster. Furthermore Ullmark is a playoff dud 2 years running.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Or he thinks it’s country club time like the rest did in the playoffs .

While I don’t mind Lucic I expect him to just bang a few bodies and that’s about it. Though when you are trying to give your young prospects a chance blocking them out of the lower lines is not helpful
You can say a lot of things about Lucic but I don’t think you can ever question his effort. There are worse guys in the league young players could learn from

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
You can say a lot of things about Lucic but I don’t think you can ever question his effort. There are worse guys in the league young players could learn from
There are plenty of other vets they can learn from. Marchand being one, wish more players had his competitive edge. I just think when you are trying to break in young players, again someone like Marchy started on the fourth line, its good to leave space on the lower lines for them.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Trade Ullmark and use that cap space to bolster either our D or forward group. Hopefully they will also buy out Forbert and Reilly and trade Gryz.
I don’t believe either Forbort or Reilly qualify for the second buyout. The second buyout had a min salary of 4.6 million I believe. I do not believe we have a viable candidate for the 2nd buyou which I believe is also conditional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad