GDT: 2023 NHL Global Series LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes@9:00pm PST/ 12:00am EST 9/23-24/23 game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
I love Kempe and Fiala. But when they’re your most talented players, the ceiling on the team isn’t very high.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I love Kempe and Fiala. But when they’re your most talented players, the ceiling on the team isn’t very high.
Eh. Fiala is super talented. Kempe is pretty talented as well. If you mean from our younger players then yeah we got boned in the talent department. Byfield and Turcotte aren’t talented by any stretch of the imagination. Vilardi definitely was the most talented from the forwards.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I'll start putting more stock into this if he blows this season. If this was true to a tee we wouldn't be seeing any glimpses at all of his potential but we still do, even in this game. Still 21 years old, was only 20 a month ago. If it takes him a little longer yeah that's not ideal, but it wouldn't be the first time a player took extra time
What potential though? A grinding middle-line winger? Does anyone see flashes of a second overall pick? The last time I saw that potential was last preseason, and Vilardi was feeding him looks. Before that it was what his first game against Colorado?

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Eh. Fiala is super talented. Kempe is pretty talented as well. If you mean from our younger players then yeah we got boned in the talent department. Byfield and Turcotte aren’t talented by any stretch of the imagination. Vilardi definitely was the most talented from the forwards.

I meant in comparison to other teams top players.

People put Kopitar and Doughty out there. But I think Fiala and Kempe are the two best players on the team. But neither are top 20 players in the league IMO.

Seems like a lot of fans think that the team has a ton of depth so they should be ascending. I don’t think so. I don’t see how they can outmatch teams with McDavid / Draisaitl, Eichel / Stone, MacKinnon / Makar.

Reactions: BaileyFan

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
I hope Valamaki recovers from being shot by that sniper in the stands.

Dude went down like a stone.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I meant in comparison to other teams top players.

People put Kopitar and Doughty out there. But I think Fiala and Kempe are the two best players on the team. But neither are top 20 players in the league IMO.

Seems like a lot of fans think that the team has a ton of depth so they should be ascending. I don’t think so. I don’t see how they can outmatch teams with McDavid / Draisaitl, Eichel / Stone, MacKinnon / Makar.
They won’t bro. They could have had something special with Stutzle but that’s just the issue with bad drafting. Once this team implodes from the lack of high end talent I hope they will be much more realistic with their scouting rather than just draft purely out of hope.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Kempe with his annual bad penalty.

And Spence needs to work on his shot, missed all 4 times. Shooting like Doughty tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad