2023 MLB Thread

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Love it or hate it these Houston Astros and just absolutely savages. Not surprised by it either. I'm rooting for these Rangers but, in trouble now.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I gotta admit baseball def does their playoffs right. having multiple games on in the championships is really amazing starting one of them at 5pm i give them props

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Buh-bye Phillies. Thought they'd steam roll Arizona just like their cocky fans did. Now Let's go Rangers!:sarcasm:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Happy to see the Rangers won! Was in their bandwagon early on. Also rooted for the Dbacks but in the WS felt like my heart pumps for Texas!

Seeing Philly get eliminated was pretty much the climax of these playoffs.
WTF is wrong with you? Really? You are happy the Rangers won? Turn in your fan card. Rangersdoggo will have to move over to make room for you a the traitors table. And here I was going to buy you a box of the Drake's snack cake of your choice when you returned to the US.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Will be interesting to see which direction the Padres end up going. There had been rumors that the owner knew he didn't have much time left, so that's why they tried to go all-in last season. If they move Soto, I can take some solace that I didn't splurge on a jersey.

Padres +104 run differential was 3rd in the NL last year, but I don't know if there's an appetite to run it back and see if we just had a fluky season with extra inning losses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad