Injury Report: 2023-24 VGK/HSK injuries

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Watching the injury vs. Boston and seeing them help him off the ice, I suspect a grade 1 knee sprain, probably out til after the All-Star break or a little beyond.

With Eichel on the shelf for some time this could be a disaster or a blessing in disguise if Stephenson can use the added responsibility to find his confidence and get his game back, and if Roy and Howden can make some strides with heightened roles as our top two centers, and possibly top two overall players this year, are now out for apparently some time.

barriers

Feb 10, 2020

Miromanov close to ready for action. Perhaps starts a conditioning stint this week?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
244910.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Haguerbomb

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
So what’s up with Amadio?

He went from Illness to upper body injury to now being on IR. Anyone know how long he is going to be out for?

Thanks

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Any chance he actually gets into games with Vegas? I know Theodore is out…

Hutton is out injured too. The thing is they still have Martinez, Pietrangelo, Hague, Whitecloud and McNabb healthy and those five will pretty much always get in when healthy.

Korczak has taken a good step forward this year with the playing time he's gotten from injuries in that sixth spot. I'm sure they like to get Miromanov in for a few games for a look but it is unclear if it will happen.

Reactions: Evgeny Oliker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad