Injury Report: 2023-24 VGK/HSK injuries

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Is it concerning if Teddy isn't getting closer.... I understand if he's not close, but not getting closer is something else entirely.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I would honestly not re-sign Carrier at this point. Like him as a player, but the guy seems to get injured a lot.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019

Good thing we won 11 in a row to start the season. With the tough games coming up, I suspect we'll drop in the standings. Could be a blessing in disguise - our kiddos getting NHL experience and getting our injured players back for the stretch run, we may go on another run in March to the playoffs.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Good thing we won 11 in a row to start the season. With the tough games coming up, I suspect we'll drop in the standings. Could be a blessing in disguise - our kiddos getting NHL experience and getting our injured players back for the stretch run, we may go on another run in March to the playoffs.
There is also a chance they may miss the playoffs if they can't get their act together.

Edmonton and Seattle have been on fire lately.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
There is also a chance they may miss the playoffs if they can't get their act together.

Edmonton and Seattle have been on fire lately.
I'm aware of that but we've accumulated so many early points that it's unlikely. Also, LA is not playing well either and they're not crippled by injuries (except Copley is out for the season) like we are.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Korczak to HSK for a conditioning stint it seems, I'd like to let Cormier get a couple more games in and also see what Bjornfot could look like on this team before bringing Korczak back up, as he doesn't need waivers.

What they do with Pachal and Miromanov however, I don't know. Maybe waive Miromanov and he might pass through as he's been injured for a full year with no games. Pachal trade for a late pick if he's fallen to 9/10?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad