Injury Report: 2023-24 VGK/HSK injuries

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
I hadn't caught that Miromanov has been practicing with Henderson lately. Nothin' wrong with that

boxbox

Sep 8, 2022
He had surgery, my guess is he's done for 2023.
when you say "done for 2023" do you mean done for the 2023 calendar year portion of the season with a possible return in the 2024 calendar year portion of the season....or done as in hes not playing again in whats left of the 82 games

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
when you say "done for 2023" do you mean done for the 2023 calendar year portion of the season with a possible return in the 2024 calendar year portion of the season....or done as in hes not playing again in whats left of the 82 games

He was listed week to week at the end of November, apparently he had a successful surgery at that time.

I think they expect him back before the end of the season, I'm not sure any time soon though. Haven't heard of him skating again yet.

Reactions: boxbox

boxbox

Sep 8, 2022
He was listed week to week at the end of November, apparently he had a successful surgery at that time.

I think they expect him back before the end of the season, I'm not sure any time soon though. Haven't heard of him skating again yet.
Thank you for the follow up. That's pretty much inline with the info I had.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Thank you for the follow up. That's pretty much inline with the info I had.
At any age, if you have surgery, scar tissue heals 90% at 2-3 weeks, and 99% at 2-3 months. Since he had surgery roughly around Thanksgiving, that would put his return roughly around the beginning of February, shortly after the All-Star break. That's my guess.

Reactions: boxbox

boxbox

Sep 8, 2022
At any age, if you have surgery, scar tissue heals 90% at 2-3 weeks, and 99% at 2-3 months. Since he had surgery roughly around Thanksgiving, that would put his return roughly around the beginning of February, shortly after the All-Star break. That's my guess.
Did he have a major surgery ? I've had my ACL repaired twice some time ago and at the time recovery was generally def longer then what it appears to be these days.

Either way hopefully hes fully recovered sooner than later
thanks for the info

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Did he have a major surgery ? I've had my ACL repaired twice some time ago and at the time recovery was generally def longer then what it appears to be these days.

Either way hopefully hes fully recovered sooner than later
thanks for the info
They're very coy about these things, but it was I believe upper body, so probably the 2-3 month time frame applies.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I meant calendar year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad