Injury Report: 2023-24 VGK/HSK injuries

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
just cause I like the guy and I'm gonna go to a few games this upcoming month, any news on Whitecloud?

I've heard rumors he is out until sometime in December with a broken hand or arm, I believe people have seen him with a cast.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I've heard rumors he is out until sometime in December with a broken hand or arm, I believe people have seen him with a cast.
I heard he underwent shoulder surgery, expected out 2-3 months, which would mean mid-December

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Skated in a regular jersey at practice yesterday, could be playing as soon as tomorrow.

I'm hoping so, I've missed Whitecloud, that said the call ups have done an admirable job filling in for the revolving door of injuries on the blue line.

In a way I hope the UBI Stephenson has. has maybe been nagging for a bit longer. If not hopefully he comes back better than he's been to begin the season.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Any news on Roy? Cassidy had said he was going to miss "the weekend", which was the Avs and Ducks games, but haven't heard anything.

I don't want to rush guys back it's a long season and we need all hands on deck in April, not November.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019

Week to week. So probably back before Christmas?

Very doubtful. No matter how young or fit you are, scar tissue forms at 90% in 3 weeks, and 99% in 2-3 months. I don't want him rushing back, we have enough depth and cushion in the standings and I'd not want him to reinjure himself and be hurt in March and beyond. Though he was having a superlative season, should be on the All-Star team andour pp really suffers without him, but it can be a learning experience for the others that'll help in the long run.

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Hill was flying too close to the sun. He was putting up Vezina numbers, and due to concern over the fate of our last Vezina winner, he had to take himself out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad