Injury Report: 2023-24 VGK/HSK injuries

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
So is Miromanov playing just to give Whitecloud a rest? Or could Miromanov still in the lineup?

I think they said he was in to provide some spark on the powerplay. And of course to see where he's at.

I don't know but I'd imagine he gets a few more looks but he would probably need to make a pretty immediate impact on the powerplay to stay. They may give some of the other defensemen a rest game here and there to facilitate him in the lineup because he does bring a powerplay presence the others besides Pietrangelo lack.

Once Theodore comes back it gets murkier, as Theodore and Pietrangelo could be the powerplay D and they'd probably opt for Whitecloud and Korczak for their defensive play.

Reactions: Evgeny Oliker

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I think they said he was in to provide some spark on the powerplay. And of course to see where he's at.

I don't know but I'd imagine he gets a few more looks but he would probably need to make a pretty immediate impact on the powerplay to stay. They may give some of the other defensemen a rest game here and there to facilitate him in the lineup because he does bring a powerplay presence the others besides Pietrangelo lack.

Once Theodore comes back it gets murkier, as Theodore and Pietrangelo could be the powerplay D and they'd probably opt for Whitecloud and Korczak for their defensive play.

Once Theo gets back the D will be the same as it always is. There really isn't room in the lineup for Korzcak barring injuries on the right side. Next year in camp they're going to have to completely reconstruct the pairings to make room for KK. Hague-Petro Theo-Whitecloud Mcnabb-Korczak.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9

200w.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad