GDT: 2023-24 season game 12 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 11/8/23

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Kempe goes to net, gets bounce

Moore goes to net, gets deflection, 55 standing in front of Hill

PLD goes to net, gets a puck from the back wall

Size, going to the net, screens, tips & bouncing pucks. This is the type of scoring that's important when facing teams that can play a structured defense.

Great game. Amadio looked good. Martinez with a post. Pietrangelo nailed in the ankle, assist on Kempe goal.

Edit: Lewis with some strong defensive plays & getting puck out. 4th line kicked some tin cans tonight.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Kempe goes to net, gets bounce

Moore goes to net, gets deflection, 55 standing in front of Hill

PLD goes to net, gets a puck from the back wall

Size, going to the net, screens, tips & bouncing pucks. This is the type of scoring that's important when facing teams that can play a structured defense.

Great game. Amadio looked good. Martinez with a post. Pietrangelo nailed in the ankle, assist on Kempe goal.

Martinez only got that post after a bunk icing and a 10 second headlock on Roy too

that's how locked down the game was and how valuable inches were

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
Nice, best road record in the league so far lol. 7-0-0. 1-2-2 at home though. Kings have the same number of wins at home as the Sharks have wins (which was also at home), 1.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
All of this keeping the road mentality at home is giving me 2012 flashbacks. Maybe they can book a hotel in LA?

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
Christian is a die hard and one of the funniest/good dudes around.

If there is something comical going down surrounding The Kings he’s usually in the middle of it.
At one of the pick a seats years ago my son and I spent the afternoon with him in the kings dressing room watching the USA national team on tv , eating free hot dogs they gave out then and it was a blast very cool dude

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad