GDT: 2023-24 season game 12 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 11/8/23

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
When this team gets goaltending and Todd doesn’t commit coachicide we can beat anyone in the league.

Vancouver is smoke and mirrors they will fall back to earth hard.
Lol re coachicide..

Why you think Van will fail? they have a top 5 center, D and goalie - thinking QHughes might regress?

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Pretty much a perfect game against the defending champs. Biggest blip was the Dubois line, particularly on the goal against. Thought Kaliyev had a pretty rough game, too. He should never be in charge of zone exits.

The way all the players congratulated Kopitar on No. 400 goes to show how respected he is.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
All things considered, that's about as impressive as a 4 game road trip gets. Only thing that could have made it better was getting the Vegas fans to boo their team as well
They manhandled Toronto, Ottawa and Philadelphia, now a fantastic showing against the champs. This team will do well when the goalies are good. When Cam is on and making saves they are a good team for sure.

Ryan120420

Dec 2, 2010
Talbot 1 goal on 38 shots. Englund and Cam are making Blake look like a genius. I don't think most expected him to claim the net so quickly.

PLD isn't quite making Blake look like an asshole at the moment because winning cures all. At least he's putting points on paper.

The one thing that Blake has been really good at doing over the years is dumpster diving and finding gems.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Pretty much a perfect game against the defending champs. Biggest blip was the Dubois line, particularly on the goal against. Thought Kaliyev had a pretty rough game, too. He should never be in charge of zone exits.

The way all the players congratulated Kopitar on No. 400 goes to show how respected he is.

I thought the Danault line was equally bad tonight, they got steamrolled whenever they were out there against Vegas' top 2 lines. It was the top line and the 4th show tonight.

The goal against was a total breakdown, freakin everyone dropped down too low. But hey, no one has shut down Vegas like that this year. Otherwise coverage was absolutely fantastic.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
53307334.jpg

This Slovenian kid is gonna score 400 goals, guys. Book it.
Can you Imagine Kopi-Star was the 11th overall choice in the 2005 Draft?

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I thought the Danault line was equally bad tonight, they got steamrolled whenever they were out there against Vegas' top 2 lines. It was the top line and the 4th show tonight.

The goal against was a total breakdown, freakin everyone dropped down too low. But hey, no one has shut down Vegas like that this year. Otherwise coverage was absolutely fantastic.
Agreed. I thought Kaliyev was the biggest issue on the Danault line tonight, but I agree they weren't spectacular.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Good to see Kempe,Dubois,Moore and Kopi score! And 2 Apples for Spence,An assist for Byfield!Solid/Good/Great game in Goal and Defensively

Reactions: ru4reals

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
They’ve played one of the easiest schedules in the league for starters.

They’re probably a playoff team but they have nowhere near the depth of teams like Vegas and LA.
Got it.. Im going to have watch some of their games now. I think maybe Tochet has stabilized things.. they were in such disarrray last few season but always thought their roster was pretty good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad