GDT: 2023-24 season game 12 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 11/8/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
F-bkuA-bQAAIS7v

Vegas Golden Knights(11-1-1, 23pts, 1st in Pacific) vs Los Angeles Kings (7-2-2 16pts, 3rd in Pacific)
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: TNT RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
6MNbVOU.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

BPSP1sG.png

4BhIv79.png

Soo3wDl.png

ECesVBG.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan. Tobias Bjornfot
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson

:vegas
IPCNpIL.png

SxlJSik.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Dunno, heard that teams coming back from a road trip most always falter in their first game back.....

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Is it Wednesday already? Time to end the road trip. Will it be perfect or will the streak come to an end?
This was an excruciating wait. Big game both teams playing well and both with a long rest. Everyone will be watching tonight.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
The Kings might be feeling about as confident as they'e ever going get headed into tonight. Biggest game of this short season so far.

My only hope is that they keep going the same way and play with some balls against these guys. Keep Talbot protected, no let down periods, and keep getting big QB involved.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Vegas is always a test of bend but don't break. There will be a good amount of shifts where they impose whatever they want and we won't be able to do too much about it, they are a great team.

On the flipside, I'm sure Vegas knows they can't take any shifts off because every Kings line is a serious threat to score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad