Simoneau - Kapanen - Perreault
Kidney - Condotta - Tuch
Davidson

Hutson - Reinbacher
Trudeau - Mailloux
Engstrom - TPB

Dobes

*If we acquire a top 6er for the big team, I could see Roy starting Laval

Looking like a really fun but also really inexperienced line-up. Will also be hard to give enough ice time to developp everybody. Plus we'll surely have more veterans around than that.

A quantity vs quality (or vs an NHL top 6er) absolutely has to happend this summer or we'll lose some value through lack of development given how crowded the line-up is.

Reactions: Nevins and 26Mats

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Get Roy back down, maybe get a C but most of all trade Norlinder for a defensive stud to stabilize the D corps.
Roy sucked down there before his first callup and when he was sent back down before being called up.

He looks better in the NHL than he did in the AHL aside from October.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So can we think that we could see the following players in Laval before season's end?

• David Reinbcher
  • Lane Hutson
  • Adam Engstrom
  • Luke Tuch
Outside chance with:
  • Rhett Pitlick?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
So can we think that we could see the following players in Laval before season's end?

• David Reinbcher
  • Lane Hutson
  • Adam Engstrom
  • Luke Tuch
Outside chance with:
  • Rhett Pitlick?

It's not looking great for Laval to make the playoffs but we'll see. After tomorrow afternoon's game Laval has 15 games left and it seems like half of those games are against the sens who seem to have our #.

I would expect Tuch/Hutson to be with BU in April.

Engstrom has 2 more games but the race is way too close to call yet, currently his team is in 9th, 10 teams make it.

Reinbacher we'll see what happens first with his team.

Pitlick we'll see how far Minnesota goes in the tournament.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
It's not looking great for Laval to make the playoffs but we'll see. After tomorrow afternoon's game Laval has 15 games left and it seems like half of those games are against the sens who seem to have our #.

I would expect Tuch/Hutson to be with BU in April.

Engstrom has 2 more games but the race is way too close to call yet, currently his team is in 9th, 10 teams make it.

Reinbacher we'll see what happens first with his team.

Pitlick we'll see how far Minnesota goes in the tournament.

You expect MTL to sign Pitlick this summer ? I thought he would stay another year.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

• David Reinbcher
  • Lane Hutson
  • Adam Engstrom
  • Luke Tuch
Outside chance with:
  • Rhett Pitlick?

I think Hutson will go to Montreal and burn the first year of his ELC.

Everyone else, I see going to Laval.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
So, way too early but for fun I tried to guess next year's lineup:

Heineman - Beck - Roy*
Mesar - Gignac - Farrell
Simoneau - Kapanen - Perreault
Kidney - Condotta - Tuch
Davidson

Hutson - Reinbacher
Trudeau - Mailloux
Engstrom - TPB

Dobes

*If we acquire a top 6er for the big team, I could see Roy starting Laval

Looking like a really fun but also really inexperienced line-up. Will also be hard to give enough ice time to developp everybody. Plus we'll surely have more veterans around than that.

A quantity vs quality (or vs an NHL top 6er) absolutely has to happend this summer or we'll lose some value through lack of development given how crowded the line-up is.
That looks good. Hopefully Roy starts in Montreal and Davidson gets into the top 12.

Is Kapanen ready to come over?

Reactions: Hope Of Glory

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
That looks good. Hopefully Roy starts in Montreal and Davidson gets into the top 12.

Is Kapanen ready to come over?
Kapanen is an unknown, Davidson has passed Condotta in my view and one of the young forwards probably makes the Habs.

Mesar isn't a bottom line guy. If not ready at camp for the top-6 role you project him into, he could play over-age in the OHL like Davidson did, or if closer to being ready, start with a couple of months in Trois Rivieres.

Last edited:

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
Kapanen is an unknown, Davidson has passed Condotta in my view and one of the young forwards probably makes the Habs.

Mesar isn't a bottom line guy. If not ready at camp for the top-6 role you project him into, he could play over-age in the OHL like Davidson did, or if closer to being ready, start with a couple of months in Trois Rivieres.
Mesar is AHL bound.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Guessing that Simoneau won't be in the lineup today with a shoulder injury 🤕

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Yep both Bisson and Galipeau are excellent AHL Dmen.

Not sure, Houle trusts Norlinder quite a bit.
He has quite clearly been his least trusted dman out of Mailloux, Trudeau, Struble, Barron, Bisson and Galipeau. I would go a step further and say he has easily been the worst of this group based on my viewings and is no longer a legitimate prospect for this franchise.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
He has quite clearly been his least trusted dman out of Mailloux, Trudeau, Struble, Barron, Bisson and Galipeau. I would go a step further and say he has easily been the worst of this group based on my viewings and is no longer a legitimate prospect for this franchise.
I am not a fan but he plays alot. I do think he is the odd man out once Struble hits Laval

Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad