Injury Report: 2023-24 Injury thread (McGinn out 4 months after back surgery)

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I’m not surprised Leo is out there honestly, probably had a dead leg but it didn’t look nearly as bad as it could’ve been 😮‍💨

Reactions: lwvs84

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
amazed that carlsson is even at practice, let alone skating

that said, shut him down

He needs to play. If he is not risking long term injury he should be playing. He was playing very well last game before he got hurt.

Especially with Z coming back, we haven’t seen them together since 11/7. I want to F’ing destroy Tampa tomorrow. Hurt their chances of a playoff spot.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
He needs to play. If he is not risking long term injury he should be playing. He was playing very well last game before he got hurt.

Especially with Z coming back, we haven’t seen them together since 11/7. I want to F’ing destroy Tampa tomorrow. Hurt their chances of a playoff spot.
I don’t think he should play unless he’s close to 100%. His play style opens him up to a lot of potential contact, don’t want him getting injured because he’s a little slower and he gets rocked by someone else.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm torn. I want to see Leo play live again and I have two opportunities to do it in the coming weeks, but at the same time with how this year has gone, I wouldn't want to see him suffer a significant injury. On the other hand, he's missed so much hockey there's value in getting him some ice time with what's left of the season.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Does this mean we'll be seeing better fitness level for our players, or is it more for the community?
Sounds like they will be showing up on the dasher boards next year, to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalv

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006

1:36 Mark.. Mctavish Bending Forward to stretch his back.. Hes playing with a bad back.. They need to shut him down.. most likely has Disc issues.. Wont be surprised if he has surgery or something.. His play has tailed off since this injury.. Remember Lupuls carrer was ruined because of back issues

This is when he first tweaked his back.. This is where it all started.. Im gonna guess he has sever disc issue that needs correcting.

Last edited:

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks

1:36 Mark.. Mctavish Bending Forward to stretch his back.. Hes playing with a bad back.. They need to shut him down.. most likely has Disc issues.. Wont be surprised if he has surgery or something.. His play has tailed off since this injury.. Remember Lupuls carrer was ruined because of back issues

This is when he first tweaked his back.. This is where it all started.. Im gonna guess he has sever disc issue that needs correcting.

Lol I’ll leave it to the medical professionals instead of the HF diagnosis through highlights.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00