Injury Report: 2023-24 Injury thread (McGinn out 4 months after back surgery)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
this is the season from hell. all the injuries hitting the young core is just so devastating.

This is why I’m cutting this team including the rookies and even Cronin some slack, even though I don’t think he is the right fit for us. Have to see how they can do with a close to healthy roster next year, and with more depth.

Adding players will help with those depth issues….Imagine we have Gauthier and another Top 6 winger next season, we could get by with a couple or even a few injuries, but now, not so much.

Same applies to the D

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
This is why I’m cutting this team including the rookies and even Cronin some slack, even though I don’t think he is the right fit for us. Have to see how they can do with a close to healthy roster next year, and with more depth.

Adding players will help with those depth issues….Imagine we have Gauthier and another Top 6 winger next season, we could get by with a couple or even a few injuries, but now, not so much.

Same applies to the D

We're gonna be adding Luneau to our defensive core next year, so that's depth. Lindstrom being sneaky better than expected is already showing up added depth this year.

At forward, we're going to be adding Cutter, which is already a huge deal to our top-6. If we're going to land a top-6RW, then that would spell the forward FA acquisitions of Vatrano, Strome, and Killorn are bottom-6 players. That's kinda sad that the veteran help Verbeek brought in might all be bottom-6'ers.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC

With these kind of answers from Cronin about player status, I have to wonder if there is some kind of directive from upper management or something along the lines of "Dont worry about player status, dont guess, dont give updates. Be vague."

I mean it tracks with injury info overall, teams are not very forthcoming with that info.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
With these kind of answers from Cronin about player status, I have to wonder if there is some kind of directive from upper management or something along the lines of "Dont worry about player status, dont guess, dont give updates. Be vague."

I mean it tracks with injury info overall, teams are not very forthcoming with that info.

Didn't Mac return to a game a day after being seeing wearing a boot while up in the suite? So who really knows, but I hope they just shut him down for the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad