Celtics/NBA 2022 Playoffs- Part 6 - The NBA Finals - Celtics go back to Boston trailing 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I am once again asking Udoka to go small at some point
They are a much better team with Rob on the floor.

Second they go small, Kerr will put in Wiggins/Looney combo that destroyed them in g4.

They don't have enough pure shooting in a small lineup to take advantage.

Pretty much a must win tonight or they're effed... In my opinion at least.
Game 5 winner in a 2-2 series wins 83% of the time historically in the NBA.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
DON'T TURN THE BALL OVER AND DON'T FORGET HOW TO PLAY OFFENSE

Seriously, don't turn every play into "four players stand in their own corner while Tatum dribbles at the top of the key until 7 seconds left on the shot clock, then everyone panics like the fire alarm went off."

Reactions: shelbysdad

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
They are a much better team with Rob on the floor.

Second they go small, Kerr will put in Wiggins/Looney combo that destroyed them in g4.
Of course they are better with Rob but he looked cooked after 31 minutes in game 4. You can't rely on him playing big minutes and when the Celtics are running 1 big Golden State are attacking the big and forcing him to guard at the perimeter or drop and be in no mans land for contesting the shot or being in position to grab the board. It might get killed but Golden State can't just spam the high screens to get Curry onto the big if they go small so even for just a few minutes i want to see how a small rotation looks.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
8 points in 8 minutes, more turnovers than assists and Tatum somehow looks even softer out there. Not great!

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I am pretty sure they have zero chance to win when Tatum doesn't shoot the ball. If he can't figure this out it's over.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Sorry this is a major overreaction right now letting everyone else get good looks to deny curry all game. Just change the way you defend him off screens and that’s the only change they needed to make if he scores 30 whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad