Celtics/NBA 2022 Playoffs- Part 6 - The NBA Finals - Celtics go back to Boston trailing 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Was perfectly fine in the more physical series against Milwaukee and Miami, just saying.

I'm still saying his shoulder is f***ed and he was afraid to get hit. You don't go from going at Giannis. And Bam. To looking like trash against WIGGINS. He was completely and utterly outplayed. Looked uncomfortable. Barely tried to get at the rim. It could be mental too.

Either way. He will be better for this loss going forward.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Curry is a cocky bastard. But he backs it up. He's laughing. Then he's crying.

You talk shit? You better back it up.

He backed it up.

We f***ed up with the turnovers. We choked away game 4. Against good teams you can't do that. Learning curve. 1st year with Ime. No doubt they'll be back here again. Changes need to be made. And I expect it to happen. It SUCKS losing on your home court. But they'll be better for it.

And Curry is cocky yes, but he plays the game pretty clean. I'm sure he has some flops, but they are few compared to others. And he doesn't B1TCH nearly as much as most superstars. Heck he even admits to committing fouls from time to time unlike some

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
i will repeat this

If Tatum won this year he’d have won a title before pretty much every superstar in the modern era. I don’t think people are comprehending that. There’s a reason why young guys don’t win it all. It’s a man’s league and as I believe Mione said- you have to walk before you run.

I can’t find it in me to hate Steph. Went to college with his sister. I never interacted with her but from all accounts her and the family are very kind people.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
And Curry is cocky yes, but he plays the game pretty clean. I'm sure he has some flops, but they are few compared to others. And he doesn't B1TCH nearly as much as most superstars. Heck he even admits to committing fouls from time to time unlike some

I got no issue with Curry. He backs it up. And is genuinely a nice dude.

Draymond? Nah he can gtfo.

Klay too.

And Kerr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes