Celtics/NBA 2022 Playoffs Part 2: Round 2: Celtics (2) vs. Milwaukee (3) MIL Leads 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
So because you witnessed those things other people reacting negatively to this loss is an overreaction?

He fails to mention that at least that group already had a title won. Also that game will live in infamy due to how horrible it was officiated. People always talk about that game when it comes to bad officiating.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Idk forever but this was one of their best years to win a championship and they’re choking. 🤦‍♂️
They have shown they can make adjustments and at this point the pressure is all on Milwaukee. Play they way they are capable of playing especially at the end of the game and they will be back in Boston on Sunday for Game 7.

They've been pulling this jekyll and hyde shit all season so I'm not shocked it happened in the playoffs.

They have played some of their best basketball when hit with adversity so now they need to go out there and prove that they d have what it takes

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
I don't think you can call a team that won a ring frauds.

They are absolutely not. Budenholzer is a very good coach and Giannis is probably the best player in the league. He can easily get to 35-40 points against anyone. He‘s doing this against a lockdown-level defense. He kinda won this game with his 3s. That was just pure clutch.

You never know as the field is pretty even, but they‘d be my pick for the title if they get by the Celtics. Especially with Middleton back. They could already have 2 titles. The year Toronto won I thought it was a massive fluke when the Raptors beat the Bucks then.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
He fails to mention that at least that group already had a title won. Also that game will live in infamy due to how horrible it was officiated. People always talk about that game when it comes to bad officiating.
She*

It was also the f***ing Lakers they lost to

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
Win or lose they better go down in game 6 with a fight and not get blowned out. It wouldn’t shock me though with this group.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
the Celtics could move to another arena in the city is that what you want the loss of the revenue and all those banners go with it,
No I want them not to choke in a game 5 at home. I don’t care about the arena or the revenue.

then why are u overreacting to both teams at the Garden maybe it's time to step away from the keyboard for a while, National, because your takes are flat out EMBARASSING
Lol what? I said both teams have choked in their past. Not really an overreaction.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim

The incessant whining from this team is also infuriating. I've never seen it this bad. Guess that's what happens with a rookie coach.

The whining turns me off. It‘s gotten worse over the years. They allowed so many points even after made FGs. Every team in the NBA complains. It‘s normal to a certain degree, but the Celtics have reached another level doing this and Udoka is probably fueling the team with this cr*p after hearing what he said after game 2 or 3.

That‘s why I really like Cassidy. He‘s taking it with dignity. Don‘t want a coach playing the officials like Berube or RBA.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
That 4th quarter was the reason they were .500 through 41 games in the regular season and they chose game 5 at home in a 2-2 series to bring it back :facepalm: Smart is going to get a lot of shit and the final turnover was trash from him but Smart driving on Connaughton is a good matchup, Holiday just timed the double team well and made a incredible play. The rebound is 100% on Brown, no one can tell me the fault there is on the guy who's moving towards the ball, and gets both hands on it instead of the guy reaching out with 1 arm to get it and the only thing he gets is Smart's right arm.

4:21 Jaylen Brown misses two point shot
3:40 Jayson Tatum makes 19-foot two point shot
3:09 Jayson Tatum misses 20-foot two point shot
2:14 Jaylen Brown misses 22-foot pullup jump shot
1:20 Jayson Tatum misses 22-foot two point shot

That's the final 5 minutes when it was 101-97 Boston from your 2 best players that didn't end in free throws. They aren't the only ones to blame but they can't be settling for the terrible shots they took.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
The whining turns me off. It‘s gotten worse over the years. They allowed so many points even after made FGs. Every team in the NBA complains. It‘s normal to a certain degree, but the Celtics have reached another level doing this and Udoka is probably fueling the team with this cr*p after hearing what he said after game 2 or 3.

That‘s why I really like Cassidy. He‘s taking it with dignity. Don‘t want a coach playing the officials like Berube or RBA.
Every damn team whines in the NBA. I t has to be a prerequisite for any head coach at this point.

The league is so damn soft and like the other leagues, the reffing is inconsistent and borderline incompetent with a touch of blatant game fixing.

Time for the Celtics to shut up and force game 7

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
So because you witnessed those things other people reacting negatively to this loss is an overreaction?
I saw em too and even game 7 to the Lakers isn't this. THey were slight underdogs and on the road, and that was before scumbag Kobe kneecapped Perkins. Charlotte was the younger better team. Did not expect to lose the series on a last second shot but there you have it. This is just disastrous.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
That 4th quarter was the reason they were .500 through 41 games in the regular season and they chose game 5 at home in a 2-2 series to bring it back :facepalm: Smart is going to get a lot of shit and the final turnover was trash from him but Smart driving on Connaughton is a good matchup, Holiday just timed the double team well and made a incredible play. The rebound is 100% on Brown, no one can tell me the fault there is on the guy who's moving towards the ball, and gets both hands on it instead of the guy reaching out with 1 arm to get it and the only thing he gets is Smart's right arm.

4:21 Jaylen Brown misses two point shot
3:40 Jayson Tatum makes 19-foot two point shot
3:09 Jayson Tatum misses 20-foot two point shot
2:14 Jaylen Brown misses 22-foot pullup jump shot
1:20 Jayson Tatum misses 22-foot two point shot

That's the final 5 minutes when it was 101-97 Boston from your 2 best players that didn't end in free throws. They aren't the only ones to blame but they can't be settling for the terrible shots they took.

See this is the problem with these guys. Clutch. Do they have any clutch factor? Tatum seems to settle for bad shots at time.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Yes but the offficiating was terrible in that game. Everyone has come out and said this . One of the worse nba officiating games probably ever.
That was just the icing on the cake but that team had enough talent to overcome the refs and couldn't. Literally can not watch anything about that series to this day.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Deep breaths everyone. It's not over yet. This loss f***ing hurts no doubt. We're all pissed, annoyed, and angry. I get it. I am too. Have some faith. One game at a time. All eyes on game 6. Let's see what this team is made of.

• Love
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019

Deep breaths everyone. It's not over yet. This loss f***ing hurts no doubt. We're all pissed, annoyed, and angry. I get it. I am too. Have some faith. One game at a time. All eyes on game 6. Let's see what this team is made of.

Maybe people just have no confidence in a team that just blew their load at home. A game they should have won. Something about this group you can’t trust. I still remember that conference finals against miami .

Reactions: quietbruinfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad