Celtics/NBA 2022 Playoffs Part 2: Round 2: Celtics (2) vs. Milwaukee (3) MIL Leads 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Guys the play very clearly wasn’t “get Marcus smart a layup” coming out of the timeout, Marcus saw a lot of daylight and tried to take it

I dunno. As soon as he got the ball he went straight to the hoop. Didn't even look at any of the guys. Either that was the plan all along or Smart just decided to do that himself.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I don't think you can call a team that won a ring frauds.
Do they want a f***ing cookie?

I don't give a f*** if they won last year. It is clear that they rely on Giannis for everything and then when he's not doing well they rely on the refs.

Bucks aren't as good as they are hyped up to be and Giannis isn't either.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
One of the worse losses i have ever seen. This Celtics said choked tonight and they might have choked the series! Joke! If they find a way to send this to 7 games i will be shocked. Something about this group that’s not clutch. They remind of the bruins lol.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Guys the play very clearly wasn’t “get Marcus smart a layup” coming out of the timeout, Marcus saw a lot of daylight and tried to take it
I didn't have a problem with how that play developed. Smart with a clear lane to the hoop. It's on him to realize who is guarding him. You can't get your shot blocked there. Either get it up quicker or pass to someone on the 3 pt line.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

I don't give a f*** if they won last year. It is clear that they rely on Giannis for everything and then when he's not doing well they rely on the refs.

So what does that make the team down 3-2 to them despite Middleton being out all series?

Bucks have never trailed in this series and won two games in Boston.

There's a fraud team in this series, but it ain't Milwaukee.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019

This was the celtics year period! Bucs ain’t that much better. Give me a break. The celtics did their annual playoff choke.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

Jesus, stop blaming the refs. And the Bucks are up without Middleton.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Also. Marcus had that rebound. If Brown never bumps into him, Portis never gets the ball and pops in the rebound.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
So what does that make the team down 3-2 to them despite Middleton being out all series?

Bucks have never trailed in this series and won two games in Boston.

There's a fraud team in this series, but it ain't Milwaukee.

Dude again the celtics had no business losing tonight. Bucs just kept pushing and the celtics just kept imploding. This celtics group doesn’t y have a clutch bone in their body including Tatum.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Also. Marcus had that rebound. If Brown never bumps into him, Portis never gets the ball and pops in the rebound.
From what I have seen, Smart should have been able to grab that rebound regardless of the contact.

Cry more.

I'm confident in the team forcing a game 7.

life is far too short to be wound up over a stupid game.
How am I the one crying when you're blaming the refs? The Celtics choked.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
Cry more.

I'm confident in the team forcing a game 7.

life is far too short to be wound up over a stupid game.

This group shouldn’t get the benefit of the doubt. Complete chokers. This was supposed to be their year and it looks like they will come up short once again.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
From what I have seen, Smart should have been able to grab that rebound regardless of the contact.

How am I the one crying when you're blaming the refs? The Celtics choked.
I didn't blame the refs for tonight. In general the Bucks do rely heavily on the officials in certain games.

Being this wound up over a loss is so stupid

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
That’s a demoralizing L for this team. I just can’t see them winning game 6. I will be shocked if they push this to 7 .

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
You have it mixed up. Brown had that rebound until Smart crashed him with his typical arms flailing like a fish out of water.

Sorry Smart fans but I think he is a detriment to this team. Biggest game of the year and he resorts back to “I’m Michael Jordan” in the last 60 seconds. 3 turns over by Smart alone in the last minute of a tight game. That’s inexcusable. Absolutely inexcusable

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
The Bucks outscored the Celtics 11-2 in the final 1:40

1 minute and 40 f***ing seconds. You stop running the floor and this is what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad