Celtics/NBA 2022 Playoffs Part 2: Round 2: Celtics (2) vs. Milwaukee (3) MIL Leads 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
you don't know the way this roster is constructed, what exactly has any of Conley, Brogdon or Rubio won since entering the league..... Brogdon got replaced by the Bucks by the guy who shut the door defensively last night
I don't have the answer for who should replace Smart, but it ain't working with him and it hasn't worked for a while, so they need to do something and not just expect him to suddenly change at 28 years old

Reactions: quietbruinfan

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
If they don't win this series -- that goes down as on of the 3-5 worst losses in team history.

Although -- I still think they can win it. In fact, I think they will.
Absolutely, one of the worse loses in recent Boston sports history. They had every opportunity to win that game and at every decisive moment down the stretch, they made the wronged decision.

Reactions: sarge88

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
RW does not match up with the Bucks. They are better off without a gimpy RW III. Rebounding disparity will not be as bad, but Giannis and others will pick on him.

Agree 100%. Williams is absolutely useless in this series. He’s undersized, can’t shoot from the perimeter and doesn’t handle the ball at all. The only thing he’d be helpful for would be to absorb fouls that other guys would get

Actually, Williams should be activated and told to try and take 6 chargers

Reactions: quietbruinfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad