NFL: 2022 NFL regular season news & notes discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The Kosar stuff is pretty embarrassing for league IMO

NFL/Browns firing him over a very public publicity bet at time when NFL is embracing and encouraging gambling

And spare me the BS excuse of he is "Employed by NFL team". The f***ing announcer has no influence/control over anything, and they surely wouldn't bet the way he did publicly with donation to charity on his winnings

They could have quietly admonished him and had him publicly come out and say he was wrong for betting, etc. and let this be minor issue instead of how they have handled it

This isn't a player or coach betting

Last edited:
Reactions: Voight

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Considering it was a sack of Watson it might have also been simulating a massage/ hand job, he was as close to his groin as he was to his chest
That, on the other hand, would have been hilarious and amazing

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
SMH

Well, got what they deserved in the end - a seat in front of their TVs for the playoffs.

Although with that roster maybe a trip to Buffalo to face the Bills immediately after doing this crap might have been a worse punishment...

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008

good luck on a trade before the draft , maybe after the season starts if a team gets beat up.. Basley and TY came out of retirement to fill in.. OBJ couldn't get signed ...I go to the draft if I need a WR. Guys are coming out pro ready.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
good luck on a trade before the draft , maybe after the season starts if a team gets beat up.. Basley and TY came out of retirement to fill in.. OBJ couldn't get signed ...I go to the draft if I need a WR. Guys are coming out pro ready.
DHop holds a NTC. Since it's been a few years since he arrived in AZ, that should mean that his guaranteed money is done. And that he's looking for a new deal with the 2 years left on his contract which are likely not guaranteed anymore. He's due $34 mill over the 2 years. If he's looking to get them guaranteed and increased to like $45-$50 mill that will limit destinations as well.

And you have to wonder why he got busted for PEDs? Was it rehab an injury? Is so, is that injury fully healed?

He's going to turn 31 in June.

He's still good enough to help a young QB. But, have to figure out what he wants contract wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad