GDT: ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Leafs:, | 8pm, | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegeN9

Apr 24, 2017
That is exactly the way I feel. I love the game, but it is a game.
Some people are sick f***s that live vicariously through their favourite sports teams. Not healthy lol. Especially if you’re a Canadian hockey fan.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I wonder what causes some star players to not have the ability to do well in the playoffs. Its always been astounding to me seeing certain star players tuck their tail between their legs and not show up

Less time and space and the game is more physical. Stage gets bigger as well as the pressure on them, idk

Reactions: Summer Rose

nyrallday

Apr 23, 2024
I wonder what causes some star players to not have the ability to do well in the playoffs. Its always been astounding to me seeing certain star players tuck their tail between their legs and not show up
I mean, some people just don't have the extra gear. Some don't care as much as others do. You ever go to work and pack it in since you get paid anyway? Imagine getting paid millions even if you embarass yourself out there? These guys get paid a lot and some guys on this Leafs team come off as guys who worry more about what happens off the ice than on it.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad