NFL GDT: 2022 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (5) Dallas Cowboys

TB vs DAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
All over the internet, I see headlines and stories that have the following theme:

"Brady begins his quest for 8th Super Bowl".

Are these websites and news agencies stupid?

The Buccaneers have about a ZERO percent chance of winning the Super Bowl.

They went 8-9 in a very weak division, and they aren't nearly as good as teams like the 49ers, Chiefs, Bills, and Bengals.

I don't even think the Buccaneers will beat the Cowboys, and the Cowboys aren't even in the same tier as the other teams I mentioned.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
All over the internet, I see headlines and stories that have the following theme:

They went 8-9 in a very weak division, and they aren't nearly as good as teams like the 49ers, Chiefs, Bills, and Bengals.

I don't even think the Buccaneers will beat the Cowboys, and the Cowboys aren't even in the same tier as the other teams I mentioned.
It’s a lot like my quest to get laid in high school.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

I mean, he is beginning the quest.

Just because the quest ends on level 1 doesn't mean he didn't start it.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Alright, let’s all be surprised by the upcoming Bucs win where they come back to win in the final minute after trailing most of the game, like clockwork with Brady.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad