NFL GDT: 2022 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (5) Dallas Cowboys

TB vs DAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Tampa sold their soul for Brady

Their deal with the devil expires on Monday
Most teams would as well to win a Superbowl.

Twelve current NFL franchises have never won a Super Bowl: the Minnesota Vikings, Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Arizona Cardinals, Tennessee Titans, Los Angeles Chargers, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars and Houston Texans.

Probably because ABC/ESPN put a lot of pressure on the NFL to get a marquee matchup.
Lots of Cowboy fans/haters. Lots of Brady fans/haters. Equals ratings win.

Reactions: fin8

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Probably because ABC/ESPN put a lot of pressure on the NFL to get a marquee matchup.
I wonder how much of that is to do with ESPN getting screwed out of the best game of their MNF slate due to completely freak circumstances?

the NFL probably doesn't give a shit either way. You could put the Cowboys on anywhere and they would draw ratings. Then you have Brady in the mix.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
For an 8-9 team, you'd think they were 15-2

Are people literally acting like Brady's mere presence is all that matters?

They are literally just saying 'forget the running game, forget the coaching, forget the offensive line- they need 1 guy'

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Outside of Tampa, does anybody actually like the Bucs?

They are bandwagon USA

Tom Brady makes me sick to my stomach

He is the biggest fraud in the history of sports

His fans are nothing but bandwagoning phonies who just scream 7 RINGS GOAT and all that garbage

He has never had to overcome adversity. He's the trustfund rich kid who was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple.

• Haha
Reactions: Spring in Fialta

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Cowboys will find a way to pull this out.......something like 24-23 on a last second FG. McCarthy coaching for his job here. No way Jerruh keeps him if they lose this on based on his pre-season expectations.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
For an 8-9 team, you'd think they were 15-2

Are people literally acting like Brady's mere presence is all that matters?

They are literally just saying 'forget the running game, forget the coaching, forget the offensive line- they need 1 guy'
You lose any credibility when you bring in coaching in to this conversation. An orangutan could be wearing the headset on the other sideline and would get the nod as a better coach in a landslide..

I hate Dallas but please do the entire country a favor and send Brady home early. He doesn’t deserve another Super Bowl this year.
They will NEVER get by SF..

Cowboys will find a way to pull this out.......something like 24-23 on a last second FG. McCarthy coaching for his job here. No way Jerruh keeps him if they lose this on based on his pre-season expectations.
His job is likely safe..the ultimate "yes" man

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I dont see how the Cowboys dont win this game. Even if Dak had his worst game of his career Sunday, the Bucs are terrible. Terrible to watch and boring. Dallas probably has the coaching edge too.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Twelve current NFL franchises have never won a Super Bowl: the Minnesota Vikings, Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Arizona Cardinals, Tennessee Titans, Los Angeles Chargers, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars and Houston Texans.
Just out of curiosity, those teams look like they're listed by the number of SBs reached but lost. Yes?

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013

They are bandwagon USA

His fans are nothing but bandwagoning phonies who just scream 7 RINGS GOAT and all that garbage

He has never had to overcome adversity. He's the trustfund rich kid who was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple.
What a bunch of BS. I'm not sure where you came up with the trust fund kid analogy but that is so far from the truth you are delusional.
Tell me why virtually every guy that has played with Brady loves him??? After all they should know, correct?

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Dak sucks, the Cowboys are the chokers

As shitty as Brady and Tampa offensve has looked, I'd trust 45 year old Tom Brady over the cowboys in the playoffs.

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012

They are bandwagon USA

He was a 6th round pick 😂

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
Mon night is HUGE. Huge for Dak. Huge for the coaching staff. Huge for the fan base.

If they beat the odds and send Brady packing, all bets are off the rest of the playoffs. This team will be flying high and could be incredibly dangerous and capable of beating any team.

Come out on Mon night flat, sloppy, disorganized and lay another egg?! This offseason will be twice as tumultuous as last year. “Failure” would be too weak a word to describe the reality of the state of the franchise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad