NFL GDT: 2022 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (5) Dallas Cowboys

TB vs DAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Can't wait for McCarthy to punt on 4th and 2 with 2:10 left on the clock and 1 timeout, after going for it and failing from his own 35 earlier in the game and giving up 7.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
What a bunch of BS. I'm not sure where you came up with the trust fund kid analogy but that is so far from the truth you are delusional.
Tell me why virtually every guy that has played with Brady loves him??? After all they should know, correct?

Guys only love Brady because they view him as an easy way to get cheap rings

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Guys only love Brady because they view him as an easy way to get cheap rings
It's amusing and also somewhat disturbing to go back and skim through your posts. Virtually every post is filled with negativity and dislike bordering on hate. Do actually like any team?

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
All I want in these playoffs is for Brady to lose.

No confidence that McCarthy and Dakota can make that happen though.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The NFL has a great crop of young QB's, yet we're still living in this Tom Brady timewarp

Why is he still playing? Is he so arrogant he thinks he can play forever?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The NFL has a great crop of young QB's, yet we're still living in this Tom Brady timewarp

Why is he still playing? Is he so arrogant he thinks he can play forever?
Why not play? He's clearly still an NFL starter. When the season ends, several teams will still be interested in him because the other free agent options are putrid.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Cowboys. They’re just the better team, Brady is washed up, TB has an atrocious O-Line so Micah and co. Should be able to pressure old man Tom all game. Quite honestly this should be a cake walk for Dallas if Dak doesn’t have his typical big game brain farts

Troy McClure

Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
NOT FEELING GREAT ABOUT THIS ONE, FOLKS.
How could any Cowboys fan? They've been pretty bad the last month. The run game has evaporated. Dak has struggled. The WR group is Lamb and a bunch of spares. The secondary has been reduced to dudes off the street because of injuries, which has eliminated the threat of their pass rush.

But.... Tampa isn't good. They only won their division because every division has to have a winner. Tampa is the least bad team in their division. For the Cowboys, Pollard should be healthier. Parsons should also be healthier. Tampa's offensive line could end up getting torched.

So my verdict is: only a fool would gamble on this game.

Troy McClure

Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
This is the main reason for Cowboys fans to be afraid. Brady can get the ball out faster than the pass rush and will be doing so against absolutely terrible Cowboys CBs.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Bucs are so bad. Look at all the terrible teams they struggled to beat or lost to this year? They needed overtime to beat the Cardinals a few weeks ago ffs. Dallas may have concerns but if they lose this game questions need to be asked about the coach and quarterback.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
The Bucs are so bad. Look at all the terrible teams they struggled to beat or lost to this year? They needed overtime to beat the Cardinals a few weeks ago ffs. Dallas may have concerns but if they lose this game questions need to be asked about the coach and quarterback.
thought we were friends man????

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
This is the main reason for Cowboys fans to be afraid. Brady can get the ball out faster than the pass rush and will be doing so against absolutely terrible Cowboys CBs.

Kind of goes both ways, if he's gonna throw it fast, that should help cowboy secondary not get exposed, at least not deep for big plays.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
It's elimination day Tony! Though I think that will have to wait to next Sunday. I think they will win tonight. The Bucs are really bad and their coaching is worse than the Cowboys.
Cowboys win one, they win them all imo

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
let's be reality, this is just the Who's gonna lose to SF by double digits next week bowl, anyway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad