NFL GDT: 2022 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (5) Dallas Cowboys

TB vs DAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
Tampa Bay is an arrogant organization who puts all their eggs in a 45 year old

They truly are desperate to cling to any relevance

Sure was worth it too.

B8C29EB6-F562-4192-ABF5-A1A50F2DAE07.jpeg

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Cowboys just lost a game in which should have been a tune up for the playoffs and got stomped by
a QB who has never taken a NFL snap.
this ones over by half time.

But when Tampa lost to a QB in his 1st start.......................

Mickey Mouse ring just like those 2 Stanley Cup Cubic Zirconium rings

Everything about Tampa sports is fake, counterfeit: from their teams to their fanbase to that boat parade nonsense

They have won 3 of the fakest championships in sports history

No true sports fans respects any of that 'Champa Bay' bullshit

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Cowboys lose, don't trust Dak and the defence has a lot of injuries on it. Hope I'm wrong, but that's how I feel.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa has lost 4 times since their bye week. They're also reeling, but we all know thou shalt not criticise Brady
It’s one thing when you say dumb things on purpose, it’s another when you make up what other people are saying

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Tampa has lost 4 times since their bye week. They're also reeling, but we all know thou shalt not criticise Brady
Dallas dropped 3 games and nearly dropped a 4th to a trash ass Texans game after their bye. What's your point? Are they not "reeling" according to your logic also?

Seek help. Hating on a city this much isn't healthy for you.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I really wonder if there’s something to the grass thing. Dallas’ pass rush has stopped getting home, and they’re playing a team that has given up the least sacks.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I really wonder if there’s something to the grass thing. Dallas’ pass rush has stopped getting home, and they’re playing a team that has given up the least sacks.
Teams have probably reduced the shot clock in their minds and get rid of it quick with screens ect.. Plus Brady doesnt take sacks , why he can play at 45. I expect Brady to use play action to buy a little time and pop the top to Evens.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Teams have probably reduced the shot clock in their minds and get rid of it quick with screens ect.. Plus Brady doesnt take sacks , why he can play at 45. I expect Brady to use play action to buy a little time and pop the top to Evens.

Mike Evans is overrated AF

Was garbage all year, has 1 good game against a Carolina team with third string secondaries and now he's back?

They give up the fewest sacks because Brady

Any other QB, that garbage offensive line gives up the most sacks

Dallas dropped 3 games and nearly dropped a 4th to a trash ass Texans game after their bye. What's your point? Are they not "reeling" according to your logic also?

Seek help. Hating on a city this much isn't healthy for you.

Because everyone acts like the Bucs are perfectly fine because PLAYOFF BRADY

Every Bucs lose is dismissed like 'it's OK, we'll be fine in January'

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Mike Evans is overrated AF

Was garbage all year, has 1 good game against a Carolina team with third string secondaries and now he's back?

They give up the fewest sacks because Brady

Any other QB, that garbage offensive line gives up the most sacks

Because everyone acts like the Bucs are perfectly fine because PLAYOFF BRADY

Every Bucs lose is dismissed like 'it's OK, we'll be fine in January'

Ah so you're just concocting nonsense narratives in your tiny brain.

Got it.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Tampa Bay is the fakest sports city in America

The Bucs, Lightning, and Rays are old phony as TB12

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The day Tom Brady retires, the NFL will be a better place​

Everyone outside of Tampa is rooting for Dallas. Screw the Bucs 'fans' who didn't exist until 2020

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Gotta think Brady will somehow find a way again

Their run game is just straight up abysmal and they’ve been dealing with a injury nightmare all year.

Would need a repeat of that 432y game from Brady

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016

Screw that guy

stephen a is not was not and never will be funny

When the Bucs lose to Dallas, I can't wait to see the tears of all the Tom Brady worshippers who still think he can win another ring next year

The past is the past.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Dak is a XL Kyler Murry ....Get a hot start ,the media dropps to their knees only to watch them shit the bed down the stretch... 1 and done Dallas.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Dak is a XL Kyler Murry ....Get a hot start ,the media dropps to their knees only to watch them shit the bed down the stretch... 1 and done Dallas.

They're not going 1 and done

What does Tampa do besides employ the most overhyped overpraised game manager in history?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad