NFL GDT: 2022 NFC Divisional Round: (2) San Francisco 49ers vs (5) Dallas Cowboys

SF vs DAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bowski

That's not how we do things in Pittsburgh
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener

Mike's never been a svelte dude, but he looks to be in really awful shape nowadays.
stream_1280x720x0_v2_3_0.jpg

This job seems to be quickly killing him.
For the sake of his health an family, he should consider stepping away from the Clown Rodeo that's been posing as an NFL team in Arlington for decades.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
49ers 'fans' are frontrunners that only show up when they do well

Niner Faithful didn't exist when they had Jim Tomsula

Reactions: Voight

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Dallas is going to be like this until at least Jerry is no longer able to run the team.

The first super bowl I remember was the year after when the Packers won. Thankfully I dont remember anything before that NFL related :laugh:.
Jerry isn't the issue tbh, it's his offspring

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Jerry isn't the issue tbh, it's his offspring
How long have Stephen been running the team for? Cant be for the past 25 years or so. Like I think it was Jerry who ran Parcels away from a team that was Super Bowl ready and hired Wade :laugh:. Like the Chargers hiring Norv that same season.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
How long have Stephen been running the team for? Cant be for the past 25 years or so. Like I think it was Jerry who ran Parcels away from a team that was Super Bowl ready and hired Wade :laugh:. Like the Chargers hiring Norv that same season.
Meh it's been more recent, in years where the cowboys could've won it all. They've been really conservative and not going for it.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Have to be able to win ugly in pro sports. 49ers relied on their defense and did enough to win. Cowboys had their chances and didn’t take advantage of them.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think Dallas is not getting enough credit for playing 4 road games in a row. Not saying that was the difference, but it's a big deal and it may have played out late in the game. It's really hard to stay sharp through that, and this was a short week for them no less. There's a reason why the league doesn't schedule more than 3 during the season.

Reactions: Voight

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
The funniest thing about Purdy coming from nowhere to lead the Niners to the NFCCG is that now every armchair GM thinks their own backup should be similarly capable.

Anyway, good win by Coach Flatbill and his 3rd QB.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad