NFL GDT: 2022 NFC Divisional Round: (2) San Francisco 49ers vs (5) Dallas Cowboys

SF vs DAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Really just want to hear @JimmyApples thoughts on those last two Dallas drives
Someone please check on him.

iu

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think the idea was that Turpin flips the ball to Hilton, he’s got 2 linemen on that side, and then Turpin follows him.

TheGooooch

Mar 29, 2008
San Francisco
I watched the game I don't just rely on the stats lol.

He played meh and is not a good quarterback there's a reason Kyle calls the game the way he does for him. If he can win a superbowl with such a below average tier QB he should be a first ballot HOFer.
Lmao, “I watched the game I don’t rely on stats” is the worst way to try and say your trash opinion is a fact.

How did that game end up?!? Bye cowboys, again

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
SINCE I HAVE EVERYONES ATTENTION, HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT RUNNING AN ALL TIME DRAFT???

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
People don't realize how bad those Dallas teams were with him at QB. They finally got a really talented roster when his body was broken

Tony Romo should be sainted into Dallas fandom. The guy was an absolutely electric for teams that had no business being merely 8-8. All the while being shitted on. Payton gets him in NO like he wanted and he's a Super Bowl champion. I'm pretty sure of that.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Tony Romo should be sainted into Dallas fandom. The guy was an absolutely electric for teams that had no business being merely 8-8. All the while being shitted on. Payton gets him in NO like he wanted and he's a Super Bowl champion. I'm pretty sure of that.
1000000000000000%

It's not overly surprising. Saints want a 1st for Sean Payton. Next year they lose him for nothing, Cowboys fail next year, he's probably the guy

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Mostly agreed.

Cowboys players are often the victim of bullshit expectations, and no one felt this more than Romo.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Lmao, “I watched the game I don’t rely on stats” is the worst way to try and say your trash opinion is a fact.

How did that game end up?!? Bye cowboys, again

Not a Cowboys fan and said the Niners would win a close low scoring game which they did and I said Purdy would be bad which he was. If you think Purdy is good you're entitled to that opinion and I am not going to waste time trying to convince you otherwise when the tape is so blatantly obvious that he isn't. Good luck next week if Shannan and Ryan can put together a gameplan to beat this Eagles team with their QB play they deserve all the praise in the world.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad