NBA 2022 NBA Offseason, Trade, Free Agency Thread

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
pelinka should be fired immediately if westbrook is john wall'd

still can't believe they blew up a title contender to bring in that loser
They had that deal in place that would have brought in Buddy Hield, then after Derozan would have signed there at a discount, but gm LeBron James wanted Westbrook so badly.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I know it’s because of the words he said, but why wouldn’t you laugh at a man, gay or not, wearing a bra in public?
Are people really mad at his reaction, or do they just want others to think they’re flawless.

This era of ‘dig up posts from when you were 12 ‘ is so far up it’s own ass it can’t see the light of day.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
hilarious, but don't mind it for the price tag

better find a way to cover up that celtics tattoo though

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Talk about tail tucked between your legs.

Guy lost out on what, 84 million dollars? Because he wanted even more money?

Yeah, I'm sure he's regretting that decision now and trying to rectify it playing with LeBron and Davis.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Wow same agent

That pretty much confirms it was Schroeder who did it.

I mean Schroeder always had to be the one to turn it down, but he wouldn’t be with the same agent if it was his advice.

Sep 19, 2008
was this signing approved by the GM of the Lakers LeBron?

lebronlaughteeth1.png

Sep 19, 2008
The NBA offseason is way too short. Games are about to begin soon.

Then the players keep getting hurt and we keep wondering why. I'll tell you why, because idiot Silver and the owners want to keep an 82 game schedule to haul in that cash.

The season shouldn't start until Christmas.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
NHL regular season starts October 11. NBA regular season starts October 18.

NHL regular season ends April 13. NBA regular season ends April 9.

So the NHL starts a week earlier and yet they end 4 days later than the NBA. How is that even possible? That also means the Stanley Cup winner will usually win after the NBA Finals are over, depending on the length of both series. I believe the SCF winner was always before the NBAF winner before last season.

Sep 19, 2008
NHL regular season starts October 11. NBA regular season starts October 18.

NHL regular season ends April 13. NBA regular season ends April 9.

So the NHL starts a week earlier and yet they end 4 days later than the NBA. How is that even possible? That also means the Stanley Cup winner will usually win after the NBA Finals are over, depending on the length of both series. I believe the SCF winner was always before the NBAF winner before last season.
NBA starts too early. NBA should shorten their season to allow players to rest more!

Sep 19, 2008
I casually follow this sport, can't stand it, but can someone PLEASE explain to me how the Sacramento Kings have not made a single appearance in the playoffs since 2006?

Between 2006 and 2016 the Kings got 10...yes, 10 top 10 picks. In fact, in many of those years the Kings were so bad they received a top 3 pick.

And they still haven't made the playoffs even with all this infusion of talent. Am I missing something here?

Yes, I understand. They should have drafted Doncic. But many teams passed on him too. They missed on talent, sure. But 10 years in a row, missing out on talent? Help me understand here.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
An NBA mascot makes almost the same as the minimum salary for a NFL, NHL or MLB player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad