Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal

giphy (4).gif

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Which one? Kyrie, Skip Bayless, and Westbrook all mentioned on this page and all are some of the most unlikeable characters in sports apart from criminals.
westbrick

skip is just playing a character and kyrie is just flat out insane

Reactions: ruhzy

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Skip is a garbage person. So is Kyrie. All three of them are guys I’d like to stay far away from.
no one should take skip seriously. he's playing a character to get a reaction out of people. same with stephen A. i've never bothered to watch them or pay any attention to what they say because it's nothing more than hot takes back and forth to get a rise out of people on social media

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
no one should take skip seriously. he's playing a character to get a reaction out of people. same with stephen A. i've never bothered to watch them or pay any attention to what they say because it's nothing more than hot takes back and forth to get a rise out of people on social media
I mean in all honesty Stephen A actually had some good takes. Skip is just a piece of shit.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
If Dame wants it, then the Blazers need at least take a legit try at making it happen.

Package up a bunch of picks, Sharpe and 2 other pieces they want and YOLO it. Would love to see it just for Dame getting a shot to win in that city.

Sep 19, 2008
f*** Kyrie.

I'm really mad about the Wizards angling to let Beal walk only to re-sign him. Let him go elsewhere. We need that cap space to build a winner.

I love the Johnny Davis pick. I just want more cap space so we can get another guard that won't break the bank.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad