NBA 2022 NBA Offseason, Trade, Free Agency Thread

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I just can’t believe that the Nets would want Westbrick for even a year.
If the reports can be believed, Joe Tsai is in full "i don't give a shit just go away" mode with Kyrie. If that means they have to take on a far more useless player in Westbrook to make it work, they just might.

The Nets know that unlike Durant, Kyrie has close to no value given all the nonsense he pulled last year so at this point they want to be rid of him.

On one hand, i really wish teams would stop bailing the Lakers out. On the other hand...The thought of Westbrick and the Young Socialite on the floor at the same time? I can't wait to see it. One guy who can't shoot and another guy who shouldn't shoot. Triple team the most competent shooter on the floor, watch as Ben passes it to Westbrook and then Westbrook bricks that same stupid jumper he refuses to stop doing.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I’m really disgusted by the support Griner is getting as if she’s a victim. Why? She’s a criminal in a foreign country.

That makes two of us. She legitimately broke the law. Its not the only place where what she did is a crime.

Does it suck? Sure, but there would be 0 attention if this happened to a regular person.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I'm pretty sure you can't even travel with hash oil domestically. How stupid do you have to be to try it internationally, and especially in Russia of all places?

You can argue the "it's only weed" angle til you're blue in the face but it's illegal until it's not whether we want it to be or not. Also like I said she was just plain stupid at best.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I'm pretty sure you can't even travel with hash oil domestically. How stupid do you have to be to try it internationally, and especially in Russia of all places?

You can argue the "it's only weed" angle til you're blue in the face but it's illegal until it's not whether we want it to be or not. Also like I said she was just plain stupid at best.

I don't buy the in haste excuse either.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That makes two of us. She legitimately broke the law. Its not the only place where what she did is a crime.

Does it suck? Sure, but there would be 0 attention if this happened to a regular person.
Who she is is why this is happened at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00