NBA 2022 NBA Offseason, Trade, Free Agency Thread

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Just a random thought. If they took off some of the original top 50 to make room for more deserving top 75 players, would the majority of those have been white players??

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Just a random thought. If they took off some of the original top 50 to make room for more deserving top 75 players, would the majority of those have been white players??
I...don't follow?

In any sport, it can be tricky to compare players across eras for a ton of reasons, and talent pools change drastically over time in terms of demographics, talents, accessibility to resources, etc.

In general, I've found that comparing a player's dominance over their peers is typically the right approach...to a point.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
udonis haslem is coming back for his 20th season and will join kobe and dirk as the only players in NBA history to play 20 seasons with one team

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
udonis haslem is coming back for his 20th season and will join kobe and dirk as the only players in NBA history to play 20 seasons with one team

If theres ever a time to use "one of these is not like the others......"

He must have compromising photos of Arison or Riley. He hasn't provided good on court value in like 12 years :laugh:

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I remember Donnie Raimon and David alexander who are Lebron's, and Donovan Mitchell and Chris Paul, and Wade's primary physical consultants talked about Chets lower body and it being a massive concern.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I remember Donnie Raimon and David alexander who are Lebron's, and Donovan Mitchell and Chris Paul, and Wade's primary physical consultants talked about Chets lower body and it being a massive concern.
i mean, just one look at his frame and it's obvious he's going to have problems in the NBA unless he puts on some significant weight. didn't expect it to be this early though

i know KD was super skinny when he first came into the league too but holmgren takes it to another level

Reactions: Voight

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
i mean, just one look at his frame and it's obvious he's going to have problems in the NBA unless he puts on some significant weight. didn't expect it to be this early though

i know KD was super skinny when he first came into the league too but holmgren takes it to another level
KD was somehow listed at 225 in his rookie year. 225 is still a good weight for a SF. Chet is a 7-ft power forward who has the weight of a point guard.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
pelinka should be fired immediately if westbrook is john wall'd

still can't believe they blew up a title contender to bring in that loser

Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad