Recalled/Assigned: 2022-23 season

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

Yet another forward ATO:

I do wonder if the Cuda are preparing in case the Sharks are going to recall someone for Thursday's game, but to call the Cuda forward ranks "thin" right now would be an understatement.

Luke Johnson may also be the latest addition to our injury list, as he did not play for at least the third period yesterday.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Barabanov-Hertl-Kaut
Peterson-Couture-Labanc
Agozzino-Sturm-Gregor
Lindblom-Lorentz-Zetterlund

Yay.....

This lineup is great for evaluating what we have, I think many posters wanted this.

I am more excited to see Peterson, much more so than Kaut.

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
This lineup is great for evaluating what we have, I think many posters wanted this.

I am more excited to see Peterson, much more so than Kaut.
No offense to Johnsson, as he tried hard out there, but it feels much more useful for next year and beyond to see guys like Peterson and Kaut, since I don't really see much point in hiring Johnsson for another year.

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
I actually really like what I've seen from Johnsson.
I haven't minded him--the effort has been there, for sure. I'm just not sure what the offensive upside is anymore (you'd like to think we'll be doing better in the top six next season with Eklund and hopefully our first round pick), so then we're talking about bottom six and it feels like we have enough guys for those roles already.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I haven't minded him--the effort has been there, for sure. I'm just not sure what the offensive upside is anymore (you'd like to think we'll be doing better in the top six next season with Eklund and hopefully our first round pick), so then we're talking about bottom six and it feels like we have enough guys for those roles already.
Johnsson is this year's Dzingel. He gone after the season and probably ends up either in the AHL or for him maybe back in Sweden.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
That means he's probably going to be a UFA at seasons end, right? Man if they let him walk that's just some awful stuff.
I think if Knyzhov wants to resign there’s a spot for him.

RFA with arbitration rights.
Did he hit the games mark?

Sharkz4Fun

Feb 8, 2023

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad