GDT: 2022-23 season game 48 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @5:00pm 1/21/22

Brownie to Pancakes

Jul 1, 2012
CA
That shitty sequence and goal coming right after the tv timeout makes it clear that even if Todd used his actual timeout he wouldn't have anything to say

Reactions: tny760

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Lizotte and Arvidsson have been getting manhandled all game
And that’ll continue in the playoffs where the physicality is ratcheted up a few notches. They get bodied and then crumble, that’s why as much as people love Lizotte for his hustle, he’s just another replaceable guy… same goes for Arvidsson whose all but invisible if he isn’t scoring and is not a playoff performer.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
surely kopitar will win this faceoff

zpXF5iz.png

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
I’m ready to see Turcotte as our 3C in Chicago..
wish it was
Fiala - Turcotte - Vilardi

But 2 out of 3 ain’t bad.. knowing Todd, he’ll get 7min and be on the fourth line lol

Reactions: Schmooley

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Something that has been bothering me a lot is how many grade A goal scoring chances Kopitar f***s up on.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I’m ready to see Turcotte has our 3C in Chicago..
wish it was

But 2 out of 3 ain’t bad.. knowing Todd, he’ll get 7min and be on the fourth line lol

He gave Fagemo like 7 tonight and Lemieux 4

He'll put Turcotte on the bench, give him two defensive zone starts, then ask him what kind of wood the bench is before keeping him on the entire trip without playing him more than 10 minutes total and sending him back.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
The team has holes and they're getting exposed... Forward are top 5 in the league.. the d-corps call it mid low and goaltending pretty close to DFL. The run with Copley was most likely more of a fluke. Now the shine is off his game - its prob going to be a platoon w JQ going fwd.

Reactions: Jungle Boy

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
I’m ready to see Turcotte as our 3C in Chicago..
wish it was

Top 5 pick playing well in the minors finally gets a call up. Coach has him scratched so he can watch Lizotte turn it over at the blue line at a critical moment and Lemieux get 4 minutes of ice time.
It just doesnt make sense to have an impact player like Turcotte out of the lineup for no reason at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad