Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
PHEONIX COPLEY
12-2

#studmuffin

Fi6T5ArUoAIdz44

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Great freakin win. They just don't make it easy but my goodness they lose this game in years past. Fiala has done for us what Kaprizov have done for the Wild. We would lose this game a few years ago because we have no depth in scoring but it's so damn refreshing to know we can score when needed. Byfields best game of his career so far. He gonna be fun to watch.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Great freakin win. They just don't make it easy but my goodness they lose this game in years past. Fiala has done for us what Kaprizov have done for the Wild. We would lose this game a few years ago because we have no depth in score but it's so damn refreshing to know we can score when needed. Byfields best game of his career so far. He gonna be fun to watch.

Was actually thinking the exact same thing earlier, I remember when Kaprizov arrived for the Wild and just transformed the team, I think his first game was against the Kings if I remember correctly. Fiala has done something similar for the Kings, just changed the dynamic of the team.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Don’t go think you’ve got the biggest dick in the west boys. Still a lot of warts to burn off.
Tied with Vegas but have played 3 games more. 4 points ahead of Seattle but have played 5 games more. So yeah, 3rd in point % compared to those 2.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Was actually thinking the exact same thing earlier, I remember when Kaprizov arrived for the Wild and just transformed the team, I think his first game was against the Kings if I remember correctly. Fiala has done something similar for the Kings, just changed the dynamic of the team.
Exactly. Can't f**king believe he's only freakin 26!!!! Byfield, Fiala, Kempe, Vilardi, 3 homegrown players up front with Fiala, and if Kupari can eat some more veggies for more IQ we might have something here.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Thank goodness those braniacs in the Minny FO signed Parise and Sutter to those ridiculous contracts and had to buy them out.

I think those signings came from the owner and was because they were hometown boys, I think everyone knew the signings were not going to end up well

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
Great freakin win. They just don't make it easy but my goodness they lose this game in years past. Fiala has done for us what Kaprizov have done for the Wild. We would lose this game a few years ago because we have no depth in scoring but it's so damn refreshing to know we can score when needed. Byfields best game of his career so far. He gonna be fun to watch.

Fiala being able to carry a line and Vilardi’s emergence has just made this team insanely deep forward wise. I mean we got our leading scorer and goal scorer on the 3rd line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad